2016 Fiat 500e lease OCFiat (California)

malibuEV, nice write up. Dang it. I pulled the trigger already. I went through 6 dealers all had basically the same type offers more or less, including OCFiat. Champion gave me the lowest deal for the pearl white, esport, and sunroof. All in all I was still happy with the deal with the price comparisons on the others and so far been loving the car. I came in with a lower credit score but Champion still gave me a great deal compared with other dealer prices at tier 1. Thanks to all that responded. Till next dealā€¦

darnoc ā€“ the thing is, the 500e is a fun car to drive and after all the incentives, itā€™s great value. i may be in the minority but a few bucks either way is mostly minimized over the course of 36 months. i liked the folks over at champion and the upside is you have a dealer with a service department behind you whoā€™s probably willing to go above and beyond to earn your next lease.

enjoy your car!

Now that is a leasehackr!

Any new deals on 500e (anywhere in southern california)? OCFiat wants the $2,500 rebate + drive offs (~$3,175 total)/ $49/month for 10K. Anyone able to get a better deal?

Iā€™ve seen this before, but Iā€™d pull the trigger at 59/mo, 0 drive offs, and 2500 CA rebate.

Thatā€™s a good deal. Take it.

I wonder why people need convincing/community approval for a car lease that costs less than a cup of coffee (not the cheapest one, of course) a day.

1 Like

Pretty close though :slight_smile:

@chrisgo Ok, let me correct myself: for slightly more than a TALL Starbucks cup of coffee a day :slight_smile:

What if owning this car means you have to forego your tall daily cup of coffee? Hmmmm. Decisions decisions.

Its like the republican from utah who told people to forego their iPhone so they could get health insurance. I want my iphone, my insurance, my coffee and my electric car dammit all at once!!!

1 Like

Ok, you can get your coffee at 7-11 for $0.99 which brings your coffee budget to $30.11/mo

Pulled trigger today. Really you canā€™t haggle that much so, I got silver 500e 10k miles/year $49/month ($55 after taxes) qualified for conquest 1k rebate, $2500 down and $805 TTL for LA county taxes. It would have been $675 in OC. Declined the wear and tear. It would have been $500 bucks which was the lowest offer.

Over all, it would be $1032/year for 3 years.

I hope the range gets better, 405 traffic is brutal and basically Iā€™m trying to keep it in the eco range thought 60 miles round trip ought to be enough to get me from A to B weekly. Going around 70mph on the 405 took about 20% of the battery driving conservatively.

Overall pretty happy. Itā€™s a nice commuter car that doesnā€™t feel too small. Backing up and parking are a breeze. Now to apply for CA clean air rebate, get plates and then get HOV stickers. Ask for Cynthia at OCFiat.

I went with a Juicebox 40 for charging, from 10% to full would be about 3 hours and 3 min or so.

1 Like

Congrats!
Can you please clarify what is the payment over the lease term. You say [quote=ā€œevpower, post:115, topic:3199ā€]
Over all, it would be $1032/year for 3 years.
[/quote]
but at $55 a month itā€™s $1980 for the whole 3 year term, no?
Also what are the qualifications for the conquest?
If you try taking streets if you can parallel to the 405 even when thereā€™s no traffic, you may be able to save couple of kw driving conservatively. The wind resistance above 55mph is a killer for electric car performance.

Pretty sure you need any non-FCA (Fiat Chrysler) lease to qualify for lease conquest.

1 Like

When I go on OCFiat, it says 99/month. How do you get to the secret leases? Is it because you guys bought all the 2016s?

Deals were previously for 2017s. OCFiat changed their promo/pricing very recently back to $99/month.

Santa Monica has $69 advertised right now. Hmm
South Bay $59

Where are you driving from? Does the 500e have the range to get you home?

From by OCFiat. South Bay would be within easy range. It also says on their site all the cars are ā€˜in transitā€™. I donā€™t qualify for lease conquest. I can wait a while. Hopefully I can do better than 99/month.

May be too far, but you can check out bob baker fiat in carlsbad.