2018 Mercedes GLE 350 - Loaner - MF, Residual, Credits pls

Hi All,

Newbie here…

Can you please tell me the MF, Residual and Credits for a 2018 GLE 350?

Check the Edmunds lease forums.

You are better off with GLE400 since you get a lot more car for similar money. More power and newer 9-speed transmission.

Can’t find any around here.

GLE400 is exceedingly rare, at least in SoCal.
They just didn’t manufacture a boatload of them. I predict not a ton of hacking even as the new GLE comes out in the next handful of months.

1 Like

You are right. MBUSI is middle of retooling for new 2020 model. If you are interested on private party transfer out here in SoCal, I can talk my friend into letting his go (GLE 400 with Night Appearance Pkg). PM me

Looking to lease a 2018 loaner. Price is $50,477.
Premium 1 package.

8800 miles

Can I get this car for $0 out of pocket, 36/12,000 for low $600/month or am I dreaming?

Thanks

I think it’s very reasonable. Here are some ~$60k GLE loaners for low $600s - Mercedes-Benz Demo/Loaner Vehicles $0 Down First Payment DAS (Mercedes) - Midwest

I thought there was a 5k mile rule

10k miles for Mercedes

Hi all-
looking to lease a 2019 MB GLE 350 and want to know what number to plug in for sales tax considering that NC charges a “Highway use tax” of 3%. Do I just use that number?

Any other tips appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

3% in the sales tax box will get you there. You also want to select tax on monthly payment, not total.

I’m at that payment on a new one with MSD down and MSRP of $58k

A new 2018 or 2019?

Does fleet stack with this?
:bat:

Sorry, but what does that mean? Newbie here.

Wow, that’s great information. I’m on the fence right now; I’m in a lease until June, but there’s a 2018 RWD I have my eye on @ $50,400 .

https://www.mercedesbenzofdurham.com/certified/Mercedes-Benz/2018-Mercedes-Benz-GLE-durham-nc-54649d870a0e0adf1f544f40cef073ac.htm

Obviously I’d like to wait until May, but I’m pretty sure that the 2018’s will be gone by then in light of your comments. Do you think MB will be giving good promotions on the 2019’s this summer?

Thanks.

This is awesome information- looking @ the GLE I’m interested in, what do you think would be a good deal on that car based on the latest incentive? I’m thinking that w/ the 2 payments covered, that effectively gets me to mar/apr-- do I pull the trigger now?

Btw, this will be my first MB so I couldn’t be more excited - just want to make sure that I get a great/fair deal.

Looking @ 2019 GLE 400;

Dealer offering $6000 off and mbfs will make up to 2 payments not to exceed $1500. so $7500 off of MSRP of $62,285…

Using .00035 MF, 36/10, 54% residual, no MSD’s, 3% sales tax (NC) - I’m at $660 a month for my dream car w/ $1142 drive-off.

Is this a good deal? Also, it this residual correct for the this car?

Thanks!

What’s the MSRP and selling price? You can confirm buy rate MF and residual on the Edmunds forums.