Mercedes-Benz Demo/Loaner Vehicles $0 Down First Payment DAS (Mercedes) - Midwest

Hello,

I have created this post with a few demo models, if you are interested in any please let me know right away as they are the last 2018’s I have. I am located in Nebraska. I also have several C class models and a few other models as well

All models shown are 4-MATIC

• 2018 CLA 250
  • 2019 GLC 300
  • 2018 GLE 350
  • 2018 GLE 350

Just updated with a c300 deal!

Update: If you are currently in an S-class lease or a C-Class lease looking to get into another S or C class lease/finance, let me know I have amazing incentives available

3 Likes

Can you tell me what your C class leases are

I will PM you

can i also get the details for c300?

Sent you a PM.

Can I also get details on the C300’s?

hi

PLease send me the numbers on c300’s ?

Don’t think he replies unless your in that state I sent a pm but radio silence after I said San Diego

I just replied to you

This doesn’t include tax, bank fee, registration? No E-class demo’s?

I have an e class demo

1 Like

How much per month? Drive off fees?

I will update the post with a c300 deal

Added a C300 deal to this listing, for those who inquired

Looking at a loaner GLC 300 to lease… they’re asking for a lot down (starting point was 5k)! Seems like a lot of loaner deals only have first month + fees, is that normal? At 5k down the lease is ~$410/month for 7500 miles… that’s on a car that is about $6500 off MSRP

I pmed you

Hi, I am interested in C class lease. I am in WI, can you share the deals you have.

Thanks

What is your current loaner inventory on c class and e class? I couldn’t find it on the mb Omaha site.

What are the loyalty incentives on c class like? I currently own a c300, could be interested in a new car if the numbers are right.

What do your 36/10k leases with minimum DAS on the C43 sedan and coupe look like? I’m in the Midwest and have a current E350-4Matic coming due in a couple months.

Any lease deals on the A220 premium with awd?