Wrangler Sahara 4XE Ordered - $319 / mo - PA

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Anyone know of any dealers in Florida that are willing to discount off of MSRP? I spoke to several yesterday and the best deal off of MSRP so far is $500.

I was told by one that if I had an affiliate code, that’s going to be my best bet. The company i work for doesn’t qualify. Anyone also aware of any other ways to become eligible aside from an employer?

Yes sir
Read the other 4xe threads and there are many examples of how to get the code

Treadlightly.com

No :-1:

Great job! LOL. Honestly, Florida dealers doing anything on these is not the norm. The catch of course is down here we are still going to end up effectively being over MSRP compared to others because the dealer fees are so high😢

This is an excellent deal. Can you please send me the info of the sales person.

1 Like

I am also in Western PA, seriously considering a 4XE to drive around Pittsburgh. Would you also be able to send me the dealer info. I was looking at one in DC that was snazzleberry and tan interior and it was gone before I could think about it. Thanks

What a stellar deal! Congrats!

If anyone in DFW can work up a similar deal…let me know.

Same - looking for a similar deal in DFW.

Shouldn’t it be 4xE rather than 4XE?
Or maybe 4xe?

Can you pm the salesman contact?

Now I can’t decide between a four by E and an Eat-RON.

1 Like

Ok, so I am confused. I went on to the build my wrangler site and it advertised $259/ mo lease with $ down etc. When I click to build it, make $0 modifications, it goes waaaay up. How do I get this deal? Zip is 60462. My 2018 lease is up soon and want to get into this.

These advertised numbers are always missing a ton of fees/taxes/etc

It’s $259 a month with $3995 down cap cost plus fees.

At $260/ mo I’m cool with cap fees etc. I just can’t get tote advertised #. Should I put $7500 in as my cap cost reduction? Or only $500 for phev? No how Jeep got to their own advertise number.

By leaving out a bunch of costs

1 Like

I am sure one would have no problem finding many dealers who would be happy to get you to $269 a month plus tax for a base truck with 4000 down plus dealer fees, etc. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You need to read through the forum and learn a little bit about how leasing works before you get too deep in this.

Wish I could replicate this in NJ

1 Like