Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00203
Residual:66
Incentives:$7,500
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score:12.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

First and foremost, I am a “Jeep guy”. I’ve had 7 wranglers, 3 cherokees, 1 grand Cherokee and 1 gladiator. When the 4xe came out, I was very “meh” about it, but when there is a deal to be had on a wrangler, you have my attention.

I shopped 14 dealers in the Maryland and Pennsylvania area with a huge range of outcomes. Had a great deal with Criswell (until they upped the MF), one dealer said 2k OVER MSRP, and one even told me it was impossible to give a price on a vehicle until it was built. Ugh.

My deal isn’t the absolute lowest, but I sacrificed the best deal for the convenience of a local dealer.

I made a very simple deal on a low optioned Jeep:
Sarge green
Saddle leather
Soft top
Cold weather package
Proximity Locks

Salesman said he can get anyone a similar deal. I have an affiliate code but he didn’t want anything to do with it, so I’m still happy I got my deal without it. If anyone wants their info, let me know! (Allegedly the dealer is only doing in state PA deals)

22 Likes

Excellent deal! Very tempting too. :slight_smile:

Congrats on the new ride!

1 Like

Amazing deal! I don’t know if you realize it but especially getting one of the lower priced models with the +7500 credit - you will essentially be driving off the lot with more value in the car than the total cost of the lease.

Exactly why I love LeaseHackr!

3 Likes

How did you get Sarge Green on the 4xe I don’t see that build option?

Oops nevermind I’m doing a Rubicon and they don’t have that option

1 Like

Can you supply me with the dealer and salesman info. I’ve called about 10 dealers and no one is willing to deal or get back to me.
I guess you order it. How long are they saying for delivery. Also, your price is not locked until the vehicle arrives and new program terms are supplied. Yes or No.

Thanks for your help
Jon

Nice! Love the options. That PA doesn’t take the $7500 rebate is awesome.

1 Like

I’m also looking to mimic this deal. I’m in NJ. Would love the salesman’s contact info if possible. thank you and enjoy your new ride!

Great build and deal! Post pictures when it comes in!!!

1 Like

Price is locked, program could change. Shouldn’t be more than 10-20 a mont Max if the add the ACQ fee back in.

If you can send me the dealer and salesman info I would appreciate it.

In my opinion, when everything is taken into account, this is a very very fine deal✔️

Even though I have been preaching to others to just cut to the chase and go to a known high discount dealer and have it shipped, if one can find something local as you have that is reasonable, it can make a lot of sense. Shipping costs are likely to be, in rough terms, 2% of the MSRP, so with your 7.54% discount it could effectively be more like 9.5% for a car that you had to have shipped. Couple that with reasonable dealer fees and if you have a winner✔️

7 Likes

Guessing they didn’t have any in stock units?

They had two but they were more optioned than I wanted

Thanks! Sent you a message. In PA as well.

1 Like

Totally agree. Found a good local dealer who is willing to do ~6% off MSRP and use base MF. (with affiliate)

OP’s is alittle better out in PA. Its a solid deal if this is the truck you want.

I’ve decided to stop shopping the Wrangler and gotten cold on it.

Just fyi, PA also has rebate of $750 offered by PA DEP. You can claim it once once the car is delivered. Also, $50 from PECO if you use them.

EDIT $500 for PHEV…Thanks @AutoCompanion

4 Likes

Contact info of dealer, TIA

PA could be an absolute mecca for these things. If someone could find a dealer thats willing to do these things at around 11%, add in affiliate (and the other state dollars), and considering that rebates are not taxed in the state, it could be epic.

Yeah but minimum 9% sales tax :upside_down_face:.

It’s 500 for PHEVs, and the purchase price has to be less than 50k.
:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

Yep, one of the very few vehicles leasing well right now aside from the Bolts. I need to get my wife something. Not quite the SUV she had in mind though.