Off Topic Landfill 5

@KM26 Quit while you’re ahead. We have some standup brokers here. They have to make some money. It’s your choice to contract their services.

You’re a lost cause. Not a broker btw.

You’re the one who got bent out of shape that you had to go make some calls to the dealer, which it looks like your comment is gone now. The sales people still get the sale from the broker, so it’s a win for them with less work. The deal you posted clearly was worse compared to what is already out there, even with broker fee in consideration.

just in full disclosure, salespeople who get assigned broker deals, especially the ones on this site, rarely make more than $50/car to get the car ready and sign the customer up (for those brokers who sell phone numbers, and not cars). their only real benefit to this is getting the credit for the sale of the car, which adds to their volume bonus and gets them whatever benefits the brand offers for volume. often, broker deals are “house” deals, which means that either the sales manager or someone else higher up gets that credit, too.

1 Like

Mr. Boston,

I haven’t been informed of anything. I am not looking to prove anything. I can accept the fact of rejection but I can not accept the fact I haven’t tried. I’m sure you have your methods since you are a claimed broker on this site. You are the professional and I am an average retailer. Please do share to everyone in this forum and tell us your method instead of telling us what’s right or wrong.

Hi - I just sent you an email about an X3. Thanks.

Shot you a text about an X3. Let me know

Just emailed you about an X3. Thanks!

just sent one for X3…ty

I am looking for X3 to lease ASAP at $0 down, please email me your best quote

STOP RAMBLING. Focus on the car and the deal, take your scatterbrained emotions out of the equation. Just please, STOP. And batting your eyelashes and pretending to be a stupid girl isn’t cute, it’s pathetic. Sorry, but you really come across like a gigantic moron more than anything else.

2 Likes

You can open your own thread under Ask.

Start your own thread, you will get more help that way, be sure to include your region.

Hi Louis, hope all is well! Tried to text and call you, but no answer. Ready to make a deal, get this done.

Thanks

Please don’t make off-topic posts in broker review thread. You can message broker directly with all questions.

EDIT: I was confusing them with a different company.

Nowadays that only gets a 5% discount off msrp.

Not that I’m aware of, but I could easily be wrong… you’ve been around a lot longer than I have :stuck_out_tongue:

I was between an Audi or BMW a few weeks ago and I was going to use them (Sean) if I went with an Audi. We discussed terms on a new vehicle that to the best of my knowledge wasn’t damaged.

I was thinking of a different company. Sorry about that.

Ahh yes, offlease.com. All of their carfax histories are terrible. Very deceptive business name, would avoid completely.