Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Manheim has them going 86-91k. Surprisingly Tuscadero adds zero value, where is blue adds $770. :man_shrugging:

I could see that. Its cute to get pink on a cheaper build but not an expensive build like a 392

1 Like

Can’t be a coincidence a combination wedding and our vacation in Jamaica next year was cancelled and the refund just came through…right?

Our dealer has allocations at 7% off.

Good to know. If my tuscadero order gets rejected, I’ll switch to blue

How can you see these statistics

Confirmed Tuscadero Rubicon will be delivered Friday. But I am out of town till Sunday. Timing is a fickle thing

probably works for a dealer or has a friend who has access to manheim

2 Likes

4 Likes

85k ish vehicle with a V8 for $700s/month with the ability to get out whenever you want is phenomenal in this climate.

4 Likes

Think your math is off a bit…your more like 900-1000 a month on these.

If I use my msrp/discount and the current lease programs, I’m at $760/mo on a 48/10 with only first das.

2 Likes

What’s your msrp and discount if you don’t mind me asking? Is 36/10 really bad compared to 48/10? Thanks

Just about $80k. 10% discount.

48 month is the cheaper program right now.

36 month is $965/mo

Rv is only 3% different and the mf is a lot lower.

2 Likes

Little do the flippers know there are plenty of sub $30k cars at a $4-5k margin.

:rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ya, but are they hot pink and make me giggle like an idiot everytime it turns on?

4 Likes

Care to share which ones?

If you wouldn’t mind, do you have a calc link for this?

Probably best to keep the ordered car it as close to 80k as possible.

When it comes around flipping it after a few months.
392 is just a 392 when they pull Mannheim for pricing. Is everyone putting in order with Chapman?

1 Like