Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

From farish?

Koons, $1k deposit but $8k off.

After the several prices increases it’s like 11k off

The sticker on base model high velocity is $84,785 that Im picking up.

You are jumping in for a 23?

Most offers on my 91k 2023 with XR and SOT topped at about 84-85k. Which was essentially my break even. I passed on it.

My order from June landed at koons

There should still be some $$$ on a base

1 Like

I agree. Mine would’ve been at the break even point as well. It wasn’t worth the risk to me, as much as I love the 392. :slightly_frowning_face:

My OTD would be around $80,500. MSRP is $86,000. Might see if they will take kitty in on a trade and that would get rid of most of the sales tax. I would be buying it.

Lol you too?
I miss it
I would love to keep one
Set for delivery early Feb!

I never had one to miss but would love to get one but not to keep. Is the XR package not available anymore?

I thought you flipped one before

Yeah xr was only open for about a month and than gone

I ordered XR

No just one 4Xe and one TRX. :grinning:

As a current GT3 owner and former 392 owner, lol

2 Likes

You ever flex so hard the concrete under you just cracked?

I aspire to that level of flex. :muscle:

1 Like

I’m jelly
I can only dream

I believe in you buddy

2 Likes

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/2023-JEEP-WRANGLER-RUBICON-392-261866

Must be something in the water in AZ!