Base 392 earl order from August just got scheduled. Not sure I will pick it up. Anyone deal with Farrish for these?
I had a fairly base Reign that I had passed on, fwiw.
I think there may be a bit of money left on the table right now for the 392…in the right market. However, I did not trust Farrish to not drag their a** with registration or contracting the Jeep correctly. I wasn’t willing to take that risk, especially with the other things I have in the works.
Anyone in the SE looking to sell?
What you looking for ![]()
392s of course
Ones that have already been delivered and held for a few weeks… Long enough for title to transfer and registration to be completed.
Most people have leased them and CCAP doesn’t allow lease transfers or sales to private parties. Unlikely you’ll find a seller here but never know
If you cant find one here. Look on facebook 392 group. I have seen people trying to sell 392s.
You covering my insane tax ? ![]()
CA resale law, you get the tax back. Though never thought about can you get it back on an out of state sale
Who said I was buying it?
Anyone have MMR on 2023 392 with XR? Mine just landed and not sure if I’m taking it. Also gonna see what kind of trade they will give me on the kitty, then that will wipe out most of the taxes.
Keep the hellcat, dont take the 392. The 392 will be a big bag to hold, especially with the current MF.
the 392 is more fun than the hellcat
My OTD would be $81,500 and $2,500 of that is sales tax. MSRP is almost $86k also Koons doesn’t lease when doing their $8k discount.
Yes they do. I’ve done it a few times with them, unless they’ve recently Changed policy or you didn’t go through Lease Companion.
Thanks, I will ask but pretty sure with TRX they wouldn’t and I assume they wouldn’t with the 392. I didn’t use a broker.
Yup that’s the problem.
Yea, they only lease through LC.


