Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Text me 646-714-1123 is any have as baby miles perfect 392. Got dealers in TN/NJ that will put a decent number on it.

1 Like

Anyone have a baby mikes base 392 in NY/NJ. I got an 80k offer for it. Text me 646-714-1123. Outside of NY/NJ your responsible for shipping.

“Purple reign, purple reign, purple reign” :man_dancing:t2::mirror_ball:

9 Likes

anyone got a Reign 392 no XR? I got a NJ dealer looking to pay close to sticker for one if low miles. text me 646-714-1123

Any sting or gobi 392’s someone is looking to sell? Text me 646-714-1123

Anyone shipped one from LA to SoCal lately? Wondering how prices have moved?
Have a Sting XR with SOT on the train right now

Should be 1k to so cal
I paid 975
You can PM me for the shipping guy when it arrives

If anyone happens to be in Florida and looking to sell their 392, I have a good lead. They offered MSRP for mine with no miles.

1 Like

How do you get a car/truck with 0 miles?

If you’re serious, it wasn’t meant to be taken literally… It usually means <100 miles on the odometer.

Right, I mean just the factory test miles in my case.

Yeah, that’s quite difficult to accomplish unless there are several transporters involved.

Can someone post January CCAP RV and MF for the 392? My June order finally landed at dealership and I may take delivery on 36/10 lease.

Count me interested to see what those numbers are :exploding_head:

$1400 would be my guess

Borat says…
No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Thanks @spockvr6 @drdvrgs Looks like $1273/mo with $1273 drive off. Almost 12% off MSRP with price increase but MF kills this for me. Was looking forward to a few months of V8 fun and willing to take a few thousand $ loss for the fun but think this will be much higher and uncertain I can even sell for anything near payoff.

I think you and Bernie are on the same page on this one.

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

1 Like

You Should be able to get near msrp if you sell right away

Is this xr or non?

Is that an offer @drdvrgs

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

1 Like