Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Chapman called/emailed me to refund me the payment they asked me to pay because they lagged to fund the contract? WTF

I did a sign and drive on a 392 and it took 1.5 months to fund and they asked me for the 2nd payment because ccap took it from them they said

Anyone else?

I had to pay the second payment via Chapman on my 392 as well. More credit card points for me. Chappy took like few tries to get the docs correct to CCAP

1 Like

Well they just refunded that payment :joy:
Maybe they’ll call you too ?

Anyone know what’s invoice looking at now for a 2023 base 392

4 Likes

2 Likes

Has anyone recently leased with Chappy.

It finally came!

21 Likes

Buy the matching guitar. :guitar:

3 Likes

Which requires Victory’s rendition of Purple Haze vid posted as well…

1 Like

Can anyone share recent numbers on 23 base 392? Thanks.

My Farrish 392 reign with XR/SOT is almost 92k. Doubt any meat on that bone. They might have to hold that bag.

Between that being a super risky flip and Farrish being an absolutely awful dealer, I’d let them eat that order if I was you

1 Like

You hit the nail on the head with both points

Youve flipped more cars than majority of people on this thread.

Why order such a high msrp build?

1 Like

Because it was risk free, no deposit. Also it’s what I wanted to see built. Figured if I can take and make some money great. If not no big deal

Your comment ended at “My Farrish”. Automatic drop.

1 Like

I agree. Even if it were a guaranteed flip, I would be hesitant based off of the experiences shared on here. I have no interest in signing up for additional headaches.

1 Like

They have 4 392s :rofl:

1 Like

And not only do they have four of them, but all four on their website have $5k of ADM.

Good luck to them on getting $97.5k on the Hydro Blue XR!

1 Like