Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

I don’t think I’m ever getting mine at this point, wouldn’t be surprised if Chrysler repoed or something

1 Like

Damn I thought mine took a long time… have talked to anybody? I ended up having to track mine down at the rail yard and contacted the Yardmaster.

Is this an Xr?

It’s Non xr

Just got a June ordered XR with SOT scheduled today.

1 Like

My Reign just entered production with an estimated arrival to Koons on 11/22. Any auction data in case I decide to not keep it?

Just two 23s through the block so far. Assume the more recent one is an XR and earlier one is base. Impossible to know for sure unless you watched each auction.

2 Likes

Could you see the vin to the 90k one
Curious if it was an xr

On the xr some people didn’t see the 4k xr difference

:unamused::unamused::unamused:

10Char

Tried to order one in Orange end of last week and Mitch said it was restricted…

Then I saw this: Possible confirmation of 20th Anniversary in January 2023??? “The 392 is also being taken away from the line-up from ordering sometime in November.”

Interesting that first XR goes away but they might put all 392 orders on hold a bit.

I’m kind of glad about this because I kept going back and forth on a Punk’n 392.

Just got email from dealer. Beast is ready!
Debating if I should do 24 or 36 in state with upfront taxes? Prob will be sold 3-6 months.

2 Likes

Anyone have a lead on where to sell a base 2023 392 with 50 miles in the Northeast?

Hopefully it’s not underwater in 3-6 months. Not sure I’d take one of these with the intention to drive for a few months and expect to get out of it for free or even make a few bucks. I’d either lease to flip asap or assume you’ll be in it for the length of the lease. Just IMO

1 Like

Not sure what the market will be like, but it will def give me an excuse to tell the wife I’m stuck with it till end of term. I’ve made plenty of bad decisions, she’s used to it.

6 Likes

I wish you guys well, but the 392 fell immediately after the 4Xe. I wouldn’t take delivery of one expecting any kind of profit, either.

1 Like

Well shit. I just signed paperwork today on my Reign 392.

5 Likes

Can you post some pics? I always thought it would be an awesome color combo. Have you thought about keeping it?

2 Likes

No pics yet. I signed everything today and FedEx’d it back to Koons. Sounds like it will still be a few weeks because they don’t release until it’s funded.

I wouldn’t mind keeping it, but the payment is terrible now. I have some decent offers on my ZR2, so I may dump it to keep the 392.

1 Like

I have one on order - I also think it will be a nice color for the 392. :smiling_imp: I don’t know if I’ll end up keeping between the rates and it may not get built. :sweat_smile: I was in D status but it bounced back to C recently.

2 Likes