Worst leases you've seen

The seller just called us with multiple offers. This won’t last long!

3 Likes

In all honesty, it’s a damn good deal on 18 RR Sport with only $10,000 down. Comes to $824.14/mo.

2 Likes

It is a good deal for that rig, it’s just funny that someone thought putting $30k down on a lease was a good idea. On the plus side his rent charge has gotta be pretty low.

Not quite Accord Hybrid level. We need another one of those.

4 Likes

Damn, this neighborhood is getting so popular that even Swapalease felt the need to register and reply😀

5 Likes

No doubt! We’ve paid attention for a while but only registered for a year or so.

4 Likes

Welcome! OT for this thread but maybe less time trolling LH and more cleaning up your stale listings? I paid for a subscription this past summer and every time I found something I was interested in, it was long gone. I get that good listings go fast, but I had better luck on free message board than your paid service. Two thumbs down :-1:t2::-1:t2:

I guess my paid subscription was a donation for the free entertainment some of your folks bring us? :eyes:

5 Likes

They keep emailing me (at least 5 times in 6 months) about my listing. I swapped my car out three years ago.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about that. We don’t want to be a bother. If you DM us your email that you used, I will make sure it’s taken out of the system.

1 Like

You are absolutely right about the listing status. It is one of our biggest challenges. Private sellers find a buyer and sometimes move on to the next step forgetting about us even after we remind them and monitoring login activity. But just to clear your statement for people that do not know how we work, we do not have any subscriptions, just a one-time fee for lifetime membership (buyers) and one-time for ads until sold. There are other websites that have monthly subscriptions but not us. You can come back and use whenever you’d like! I will make sure to pass along your feedback to development. - Jack

3 Likes

Yup, same thing here. Although they have stopped recently after about a year.

I will say that the process when I did use it was very quick and easy.

3 Likes

I don’t know about one time fee, I went through swapalease to get a lead and the way I read it in 2017, you get X leads until they run out and then you purchase more leads if you need them. Did something change?

1 Like

Yeah, no we have never charged to reset contacts. The contact count is a basic monitoring system to help curb spammers etc. Just let us know and we’ll reset the bank at anytime. - Jack

3 Likes

Yeah, my only complaint was a lot of randoms contacting me and really just wanting to look at the car without any intent of assuming it. It was a $37,000 Fusion titanium AWD (everything except ACC) for $347 a month including NY tax, and it was black with the ceramic interior (had to special order to not get black). As the only one on SAL without black and for significantly less than SEs, it was popular.

3 Likes

interesting way to curb spammers, noted.

2 Likes

I’ve been shopping for an M340i xDrive. Here is the offer I got from a dealer in Cincinnati.

MSRP: $66,300
Dealer discount: $600
Lease cash: $1000
Selling price: $64,700
Money factor: .00168 (maximum markup)

36/15k lease at $930/month with $1228 DAS

They wouldn’t even offer the $1000 conquest incentive after telling them I qualified for it.

2 Likes

bmw Cincinnati north? :poop::poop::poop:

4 Likes

Hahaha. It’s so bad that BMW of Ann Arbor might even be able to match it.

4 Likes

BMW dealers in Michigan :poop::poop::poop::poop:. Won’t even get to 15% pre incentives.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten up to 18%, pick different MI dealers :slight_smile:

1 Like

or maybe a different car lol. tough time with 540s.

throw out some suggestions and I’ll try my luck, open to anything. Honestly thinking about just paying $500/mo on a 78k 540i cause I can’t get anywhere else with the less loaded 540s

1 Like