Worst leases you've seen

Bruh BMW of Cincinatti are :poop:

3 Likes

join the club.

Not a worst lease by any stretch I just thought the last two sentences about wheel/tire were extremely funny and didn’t know where else this would fit in.

2 Likes

I’d consider a second look into the 5 when 2020 incentives get their bump and tax credits available. X3 I can live without iD7/LCP but for sedans I won’t go back — definitely getting massage seats this time though.

“sought after wheel and tire warranty” as if it’s some rare collectible :rofl: I love it! He forgot to mention FULLY LOADED

2 Likes

they don’t patch tires they replace them - quote of the year for the guys in the finance office to every noob at leasing.

massaging seats club huh :grin:. Honestly I hope they include dodge power dollars for leasing sometime this year, I would gladly jump on another $500-$600 hellcat if I could. Unfortunately I think I’m gonna be stuck searching for a 540 until wb drops. Should I target a 2020 when incentives go up or stay with the 19s in q1 2020?

1 Like

Fully loaded!! Only the same price as a 55k BMW :thinking:

4 Likes

Ironically, if this Corolla is actually “fully loaded” it likely has way more features than a $55k BMW… LOLLL

4 Likes

“I don’t need any additional money down” :man_facepalming:

Radio! A/C! Doors! Fully loaded!

2 Likes

Thought you couldn’t swap a LR?

According to your site though, Land Rovers are ineligible for swaps, is this not the case?

If its through US Bank its fine, only ineligible through chase finance

2 Likes

LeGinge is correct, that lease is through U.S. Bank and they allow for a complete transfer. Jaguar/Land Rover Credit (Chase Bank) does not allow for a transfer.

2 Likes

Thanks! 1010

Oh my. The weird close up pictures can’t save this one.

1 Like

Hello, it’s ART.

I wondered where all the MySpace profile photographers have been hiding. Found one.

2 Likes

I love the pics in the condo parking lot, just to confirm that it’s never been garaged or hand washed and probably riddled with door dings.

2 Likes