Worst leases you've seen

looks like they got it out for me lmfao, 2 more posts hidden “inappropriate.”

3 Likes

Honestly not surprise FCA dealers would resort to crap like this lol.

1 Like

I have a feeling it may just be Duhmeeetry. The German car hater lol. We can confirm once my comments start getting flagged as inappropriate as well lmao

1 Like

Speaking of FCA, I remember when the Giulia was fairly new, we went to checkout a lease for my Aunt on ~50k+ Ti AWD at Alfa Romeo of Washington, which is right next door to Maserati and Ferrari of Washington. We were told the car was under high demand…blah blah blah, and were quoted an insane $825 with 5k DAS for 36/10k. I told my aunt that we may as well head next door to grab a Ghibli at that price (or almost a loaner c300 and 3 series and a4 (~300 each) lol) and got a glare from the sales guy lol.

1 Like

yeah typical fca, our products are lamborghinis when we sell darts.

2 Likes

So seeing all the deals ont he MDX 2019 I reached out to my local dealer to see what they are offering. I used to own a 2011 MDX that I loved driving, so I was ready to get back into one. But this si what I got back.

1 Like

You should post that in the “worst leases you’ve seen” thread.

1 Like

But it is not a lease, it is an “investment” according to the offer sheet…

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Why are you commenting on something that is nearly 6 weeks old? Stay on topic. That is not current topic.

1 Like

Forget the negative equity.
This guys want some money in their pocket!

Im looking for ES FSPORT for near 500/mo
and the manager came with this . Saying be realistic to me. Very disrespectful dealership experience.

5 Likes

We already have a thread for this and that’s not fraud.

1 Like

What is pdsi?

1 Like

Wait, they’re asking for a $11,000 markup and asking you to cover 80% of your negative equity up front?

1 Like

I was going to make 5000 down to make negative equity to 0. What I guess is they lower the MSRP so they can get RV significantly lower to make more payment. Isn’t this fraud?

1 Like

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/consumer-fraud--dealer-preparation-pdsi-fee-2621233.html

I have absolutely no Idea. I went to other dealership and they charged me 1700 for all fees. and this guys charged me 5600 for FEES.

1 Like

Your understanding of how leasing works is very wrong. Read the FAQ.

6 Likes

Wow… Just WOW. $30k down.

2 Likes

Man so like 827 a month. At least the person is realistic about asking only 10k. He might need to give up more though.

2 Likes

At least he’s in a state that never has any issues with flooding or high winds!

3 Likes