Off Topic Landfill

the A class is new tho Br00, less is more nowadays!

you mean village idiot, a troll does it on purpose to get people riled up, this guy believes what he’s preaching.

If you think I am a troll, good for you! All you do 24/7 is bash Infiniti, while many people love that car and buy it. And now you calling me a troll??? So if you are constantly bashing Infiniti, Acura, Lexus, don’t think others are “so” into this junk that’s called BMW. It’s not your business of how old I am. I bet I have driven way more cars than you anyway.

If it’s a good platform on which the Q50 sits, why change it? If you actually go into the road tests, and see the braking distances, cornering capabilities, and performance numbers, you will see they are within class ranges and not lacking behind (to comparable cars). What kind of platform do you need?
A platform is what a car sits on. I honestly can care less in what year that platform was made.
Do you know the year of your houses foundation??? Bet you don’t even care, because you live in that house just fine.

Infotainment is like or don’t like. I like it, while some don’t.
You really think everyone is a fan of that convulted iDrive and those ugly ugly grilles?

Some old farts don’t understand that people also have opinions…

P.S - I don’t live in a village

You probably are judging from your own perspective.

well at least you are learning, can’t beat me with facts so you gotta resort to being a massive village idiot :joy::joy::joy:

p.s nobody cares.

Don’t walk into BMW dealerships. They are there to take advantage of you. Scam artists.

back at it again are we.

I know. It’s such a shame BMW charges a subscription fee for AppleCar Play. They are such a complete ripoff…The new Civic Si for example has all the features, standard, and provides comparable acceleration figures. I have seen a Civic 1.5t sport cvt run 14.1 @ 100 with just a JB4 reflash. The new Accord 2.0T Touring feels so premium. It even offer’s cooled seats! In BMW, you have to get the 2k+ luxury seating package just to get that.

I agree! Mazda’s have gotten really nice.

Bye bmw fanboy

The 340i uses fake sound pumped through the speakers…hence why it sounds “better”. I am not a fan of bmw infotainments, and anything that has a BMW badge on it. Only time I would accept to drive a bmw was if I had to choose between a Russian Lada, or some Chinese car like Changan. You would have to force me to even come close to a BMW product.

Dang, poor Tesla owners must be biting their elbows their cars don’t sound so amazing, like a 3 series.
Too bad it still doesn’t sound as well as a first generation 350Z. Nothing beats that wonderful VQ35 sound. Still the best!

I have seen and driven these cars, and from a sound stand point I would take a Lexus LS460. At least it doesn’t give you a headache, unlike the 340i.

BMW is disgusting.

you are an idiot, this is literally my 1st bmw,
mb >bmw
bmw lease deals> mb lease deals

I can for sure tell the definition “idiot” includes the lack of punctuation skills (which you definitely have)!

I am just thrilled by your narrow vocabulary. “BMW” and “idiot” are your two most commons words.
Have a nice day! Keep up the great BMW owner reputation.

ah yes cause some of us care about grammar on the internet. Grammar nazi :man_facepalming:

I am just thrilled with your narrow mind, must be funny being a one trick pony. Hop off kid

Guess BMW driver’s don’t need turn blinkers nor grammar. How sad.