Worst leases you've seen

Just saw this on Nissan’s site

Why get a infinity for half the price when you can get this! :joy:

What’s an Infinity? :joy:

Sorry, pet peeve of mine. Can’t stand that people interested in an Infiniti don’t even know how to properly spell the manufacturer correctly.

5 Likes

What zip code/city is that Maxima offer? That seems like a misprint considering my zip code shows the same offer with $2,449 down instead of $7,089 down. Talk about regional differences!

haha… never been very interested in the car or how you spell 'em. Just thought it was funny that the Maxima is double the price.

My Mate did well, $2k down $450 a month for a Prius and $650 a month for a Highlander XLE. (He will talk to me next time)

Don’t know if this qualifies but here is what I got on a 2017 Nissan Maxima Platinum in NC: MSRP: $42160; $1500 down, 36 months, 12k per year, $425 per month

1 Like

Nuff said.

/end

7 Likes

Ironically, Nashville, TN.

Ouch to that kid. Never rush. Always read reread. Maybe get lease copy in advance to read

1 Like

I’ll share my first ever lease. 2012 Volkswagen CC manual. 10/36 $3000 down 318.25 a month. Didn’t even check my credit score before going in, compare prices at other dealers, and I tried negotiating the monthly payment from the start. I was 19. Now im 25 and read this forum like a hawk so I can keep my negotiating pimp hand strong.

10 Likes

Sounds very similar to the “deal” a family member recently got for the same car. About the same price, but 0 down and 15k miles (so I guess slightly better price). I was pretty upset that he didn’t talk to me before signing.

2 Likes

Funny, I get pretty upset when people don’t ask for help and get ripped off too. Stupid thing is, it does not effect me in any way at all. It is purely someone else wasting the money, not like they would have given the savings to me had I saved them money. Think I need a therapist :wink:

8 Likes

I guess in that case i need a therapist too

Test drove a 2016 Volt, got offered 692 a month for a 10k/ 36 month lease with 1000$ drive off… I laughed and then asked them if they knew what a lease was. Biggest dealership in Phoenix too

We’ve been shopping a new EV - went by a local Nissan place to look at the last of the '17 Leafs. Was offered 550 a month for a 36k/36mo lease, 0 down. Those RV’s are killing those Leaf leases - and the dealer acted like they were doing us a favor. (Won’t be leasing a Nissan again).

1 Like

Walked into an Infiniti dealer in NJ.
Test drove a $57K Q50 Red Sports 400 AWD and asked for the numbers.
They quoted me $750 Month/$3,000 CCR + Taxes and Fees for 39Months/15K Miles.
I told them these are the worst numbers I have seen on a Q50RS.
Manager tells me that I am looking at the wrong car if I want anything lower.
I laughed and walked away.

6 Likes

I live in Pittsburgh and we only have 2 Infiniti dealers and they’re owned by the same company. Needless to say they are very arrogant too.

1 Like

Read and weep or laugh. Amazing they are doing this in 2017

1 Like

Just got an offer back for a '17 A4, 40k MSRP… 1500 down, $1,187 a month 36/12k OR 5000 down, $1,077 a month. I think they can’t tell the difference between finance and lease…

Edit: Nope, totally sincere. I was urged to act fast as it’s liable to fly off the lot.

1 Like