Worst leases you've seen

Does the guy also wear a ushanka?

Just the trophy wife

If you’re a “new shmack arrived from ex-USSR territory” with a wife …

would that be a “mail-order-bride”? or just “bride” ?

One for showing off, one for having children.

It’s how the world still works in some places.

3 Likes

Kind of like having a Mirai and a Cayenne.

One for showing off.

The other for having children.

5 Likes

lmao, most definitely if it’s a Mustang

What about this?
Real Unicorn. Masters from US Bank prepered this offer. :rofl:

4 Likes

I think the MF is 0.26 not 0.0026 lol

Edit 2 : I think it’s 0.0059, 14% interest!

14 % i think . My sales tax on Rodo is set at 8.625% LOL

That’s probably where they got it.

Holman has a Porsche and an Audi storefront at Fashion Valley Mall, across from The Cheesecake Factory®.

I drove a Trong there before I got mine elsewhere. They were 100% serious with the quote that was 2x what I paid elsewhere about 48 hours later.

3 Likes

I am so jealous, they must be making 2-3k a car. Man you sell 8 a month and you make a quarter million a year…

If my visit was any indication, you’d need a complete lack of awareness of how leases work, plus an outrageous pair of cans.

5 Likes

It is beginning to come down a bit. This is MB LA for 36/10:

2 Likes

Only another $800/m to be LH worthy

2 Likes

The sad fact is I test drove the MBS EQE and EQS and they drive nice, but they are ugly! I ended up getting BMW I4 instead since it’s a sedan with a battery pack vice a battery pack build around a sedan. I did like the EQS over the EQE but my wife stated that it looked like a kidney bean on wheels. Plus EV range was sub par. My neighbor is the GM at a local MBZ dealership and let me test drive the fully loaded EQS and EQE in black on black and I did like the color combos. If the price was the same as the BMW’s I probably would have pulled the trigger. BUT the BMW I4 insurance quote was less than my leased (outgoing) A4 Prem Plus TFSI 45 $10K less MSRP (and much less than MBZ) than the BMW. Plus the BMW is a sedan with a battery pack vice a battery pack designed around the sedan like the MBZ. Also, the MBZ had less range than BMW but with a much higher MSRP (and less power except if you went with the AMG version) So if you want to drive a higher MSRP sedan but less fun driving and less range and higher insurance cost opt for MBZ. *Side note: the EV market is not decreasing/descending much but it’s the dealerships (fake news) wanting them to go away because they do not make money servicing them once they are sold or leases. Check out the national EV selling/leasing averages for FY23 and they are much higher than the media claims.

2 Likes

I believe EQS has the second best real-world range of any car after Lucid.

EQS are leasing for much cheaper than the BMW’s iX. Some brokers are advertising an EQS under $600. Loaners are even going under $500 effective.

Best leasing 130k Toyota Venza money can buy. You won’t be able to unsee it now.

1 Like

Maybe not the worst, but how you get to $1,800 on a 2021 Model X lease.
And if they’re paying an arm and a leg, why aren’t they driving it. $24k miles remaining for 15 months

Because if you drive a Model X, then you’re in the Model X. And it’s rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle

2 Likes

Beverly Hills - fresh prince of bel air -