Worst leases you've seen

This one is bad too,

2 Likes

This hurt my heart. As the comment says, “ripped off, sharing for lesson.”

3 Likes

Takes true courage to own up to that. Expensive lesson, but I’ve a feeling his next lease will be much better

5 Likes

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

So $1700/month for an $80k 2024 X5.

4 Likes

$60,940 in payments in 36 months plus $3,000 down…sweet jesus that is insane how terrible that is in that X5

3 Likes

They could have financed it, TBH.

Speaking of X5 disaster, check out the incentive and resulting payment…

4 Likes

:100: percent…paying $64K for lease on a $79K car is not logical…and having a residual between $38K-$41K depending on his mileage at the end and he is thinking about keeping it makes it even worse…

1 Like

Does the $2,700 after $20k incentive get me rear foot rests? :rofl:

2 Likes

chris farley what the fuck GIF

6 Likes

“But I like to change my cars quickly”

Or

“I don’t want to take the resale value risk”

1 Like

Beware. You’re about to be horrified in seeing how much someone is paying for a Toyota. Just imagine your sitting with the finance person about to sign and everyone is thinking all is well in the world. $2,879 for a Tundra. Good news though it’s zero down.

This is the better value. All that is required is the BMW transfer fee. You get to pay $66k over 22 months for a 760 you can lease for new for $1400/mo.

4 Likes

Apparently the truck is sold, too.

If I had to guess, it will live on as a part of other trucks in the near future.

As for the 7er. Clearly they didn’t get it from us. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Fail.

2 Likes

Not a lease but a very expensive Honda…

3 Likes

Good ol’ Canada.

Alberta no less!

1 Like

$46k car, $15.5k in random addons/protections, $ a fortune in interest, nets you $87.6k loan over 8 years?

But at least they declined the credit insurance…

1 Like

IIRC, any ADM on new cars is banned there. It’s laughably easy to come up with other line items instead of calling it an ADM. Like $3,000+ for some glass products

4 Likes

$3.56/mile to drive a Tundra. Wow…