Worst leases you've seen

1 Like

Lol that Oxnard dealership is right next to the naval base. Has that Nissan dealer ever done a fair deal?

2 Likes

HELL NO
lol I live in front in the base :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lol so we can triangulate the picture of your new Cayenne with the homes near Oxnard Naval Base… then profit.

3 Likes

Do any dealers in the Ventura/Oxnard area give a fair shake? I feel like they know most of the population either has to play ball or drive to TO where it’s probably worse.

1 Like

They’re probably surprised that some Mr. Rate guy that lives near there even knows how to read.

HELL NO never
Too many stupid shits who sign whatever is put in front of em

1 Like

You do realize that if you steal the Cayenne, you’re also stealing his home? You sick bastard, stealing the only roof over his head…

4 Likes

wow 11k of add ons.

Did he get the Extreme Nitro at $5000?

$150k over 44 months. All I can say is wow. Maybe there is a $1 residual.

3 Likes

Lol @GOAT could get 6 Taycans for that one payment and have enough left over for a EQS.

Edit: 240 miles a month? What?

1 Like

you mean 8? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yikes… i4 M50 original lease payment @ $1,418 per month (in NJ).

At least the guy is offering an incentive to buy down the effective monthly to $1,018… but you only get 750 miles a month for the remaining 25 months on the original 3y/12k.

Mind you this is a 2023

Finance it.

2 Likes

If this is the correct payment, I have a lot of questions.

Requires $4,000 to the seller, too.

3 Likes

How is that even possible. Did they roll a negative car into the lease price, and get 18% APR while getting every single lease coverage/protection possible? I have questions.

I was going to tout my own prior lease as a bad deal: $1100/mo on a 36/10k for a new EQE 350 4Matic SUV - $89k MSRP, because “we” just had to get only car with the Alpine Grey exterior/ 3D interior.

But I don’t think I can even compete with this X3.

2 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Late to the party but wow AND it’s a 4y / 3750 miles per year?

At least it’s not white/white with white wheels :man_shrugging:t2:

Park that thing in Mission Valley and pray for rain.

It’s Brooklyn….
Easy story - some new shmack arrived from ex-USSR terrory, had to have BMW, barely no credit, “his friend” at dealership “took care of him” and sold him everything under the sun with 20% ARP because. Not 6 month later rason for swap “need a bigger car” like an X7 because need to have status in Brooklyn:) and also will be boasting payment of $2k trying trying to say he is rich.
That place is not about you found a cheap X7. It’s about you pay high and rich and don’t care for the payment….

I can see this story there easy.

1 Like