Worst leases you've seen

Almost $1100/month pre-tax on a $53k BMW with under 1000 miles/month.

SAL strikes again…

$50k down, $291/mo $760i.

5 Likes

If you break it down, that’s actually not that far out of line for a 760 payment picked up in April especially if they paid list or close to it.

I had to reread that listing, as I thought the seller was put down.

The seller was originally put down, yes.

7 Likes

Omg…. 17k down 1100 a month x 60 = 66k

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/los-angeles-take-over-payments-toyota/7659634902.html

6 Likes

I mean, he’s taking the risk because the car will stay in his name. No issues there whatsoever, hahaha.

3 Likes

why would anyone take this
17k down
1100 for 60 months thats 66k

he got REKT

3 Likes

Maybe rolled in some EQS negative equity there.

3 Likes

2 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

They got em for the TRD package I assume in that nori green off shoot?

2 Likes

He wants someone to pay his negative equity upfront most likely.

1 Like

Seems steep for a non TRD Pro Thundra.

1 Like

I’ll do it if no DAS!

found @li8625 and his sl63
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/los-angeles-2022-mercedes-sl-63-amg/7656394277.html

2 Likes

Those photos :eyes:

Yell Big Brother Season 20 GIF by Big Brother

Did I lose $20k reading that ad?

2 Likes

Looks like @Littletuna wrote that ad

2 Likes

Those photos are more trash than your mirai…

3 Likes