Worst leases you've seen

Lots of miles left!

1 Like

I also like how it says it has shadowline, and that’s clearly a chrome grille in the picture…if that’s the actual car.

Family member of mine in 2019 got quoted $500 a month for Camry SE with couple grand down.

Throwback.

Salesman at my local audi had this on his desk, I guess to show his pontial client how bad times were back in the day and that they lost money on current sales to this day.

Oh the blessings!

6 Likes

Nice. Found better quality copy for fine print. Am I reading this correctly? Looks like RV was negotiable at inception with the dealer? Also, 60 months lease.

1 Like

Why would you lease a jahre, if you were leasing it why would you do full PPF on it and finally how do you decide a month in you are done? It’s just incredible the moronic things people do. Hope person has to unload it for 0 down.

2 Likes

Yes lets pay $71,500 on a 96k car.
Even at Zero it’s 56,000 on a 96k car.

Guess the old, Lets Play Bury my equity with some schmuck game, is still on.

Requires a $16k down payment. Ouch.

Oh My God Wow GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I always wonder how dealers get away with $0 Due at Signing, when it’s TTL+995 due at signing

1 Like

Well in fairness technically it just says the TTL & $995 bank fee is not included, not necessarily that it’s DAS. So of course they can still so $0 DAS but the payment will just be $450 or whatever once you add everything in.

He probably wanted the free luggage :joy:

Found this super competitive quote from my local dealer for a Pathfinder SL. 10K down and only $600 p/m

2 Likes

Gotta pay to drive a luxury automobile……oh wait

3 Likes

2k off but still $500/mo :joy:

Altima SL 91% RV

1 Like

This may easily be the case on 36/15. The MF is probably 9%

2 Likes

That is insane. Hopefully nobody goes ahead with something like that.

Dealer’s offering little + bad program.
18/10 is the way to go, I believe.

The funny thing was I asked if there was any other lease terms and the sales guy said “No” lol.

Limited data available, but sharing as folks have been wondering what these are leasing for and if our cheap 7 series leases will return. Here is one that is out in the wild and ready for transfer with a $500 incentive. Y I K E S !