Worst leases you've seen

Is that real!?
prayer GIF

It’s been debunked unfortunately, made the rounds this summer.

Name of borrower; Bend Over

Address Rod bearing Ave

2 Likes

Not a lease but hilarious

We are way past the days of 100k markup on G63. But I expect nothing less of Brooklyn.

3 Likes

A true hackr would negotiate the etch but leave the mark up.

5 Likes

I feel like brighton may very well snap that up

1 Like

How is 5K down 1,400 /month for SQ5. I didn’t think that this was possible mathematically no matter how you mark it up but he must have included every addon possible plus toilet paper for life.

2 Likes

Youll definitely want to go 39 mos on this one🤪

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

People will post a quote like this and be like but I think the RV is suppose to be 59% instead of 58%. If I can get them to fix that and throw in all weather mats I think pretty decent.

1 Like

Does West Covina do those kinds of things now?? A friend of mine got a pretty good deal and had a good experience there in 2019 on an A4. I always had a really positive image for Envision Audi West Covina.

Their MB esco and west covina locations have a pretty bad rep, espeically lately.

I know that MB at west covina does not give any pricing at all unless you physically step into their territory, which I turned down in early 2020 when looking for a GLS 450. I know even if I do step in they are not gonna be fully transparent.

I tested a bunch of dealers in So Cal and they were by far the worst. And somehow the guy thought that he had a shot at selling me that lease. I’m pretty sure I can get two SQ5s for this kind of money

1 Like

Yeah interesting… It looks like they changed the GM in April 2021, which is when the price started to go crazy. I will avoid in the future, thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Not a lease. Just thought I’d share this amazing low-milage civic for sale.

https://www.weeksmotors.com/inventory/honda/civic/7997/

Yup the medical driver civic is still for sale

1 Like

I believe pricing started somewhere in the 18500-19500 ballpark, interesting to see how much further they will drop the price until a buyer comes knocking.

$1218/month + Tax for a 2020 M340i

$1,513 a month for a 540ix. Good thing the poster isn’t asking for a down payment. Don’t worry - it’s “like new.”

1 Like

You probably need to find and dig it out from the snow first

1 Like