Worst leases you've seen

I remember when these were 3-400k in 2011-2012….
Give me a Time Machine

I agree the actual sale price of the car isn’t bad at all; it’s the term of the lease that seems strange to me - the person with the financial wherewithal to spend $155k down and $19k/month on a car presumably has access to better financing at a much lower effective interest rate.

That sounds like a perfect car for Ed Bolian at Vin Wiki.

I mean if we’re talking time machines, I’d just go back to 2011 and buy as much $0.40 Bitcoin as I could get my hands on…

5 Likes

They were around mid $400s I think. Do you remember seeing any lower? (Not that it matters anyway :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I don’t remember
400k was stupid money back than not so much now :joy:

Isn’t there another V8 version they supposedly released? I think the IS400 or IS500 - I forget the name.

Or buy a McLaren F1 when they were still 6 figure cars.

1 Like

The RC-F, LC500, and the new IS500 F-Sport all have the 5.0 NA V8.

CJ Wilson is bringing on the deals (Audi Fresno)

2 Likes

Florida car. Pass.
It’s funny reading the Carfax. It was actually driven by the first owner. Not a ton, but close to 1000 miles a year. Then the 2nd owner 1/2 that. 3rd owner down to 200 miles a year.

1 Like

Good lord those wheels on the etron. Why? Just why?

I lost track of what thread I was on and I was about to roast these. Unbelievable.

Only $1039/month +tax for a 2020 M235i for 6 months. Then you you can pay the disposition fee on top of that. What a deal!

It also needs new brakes!

1 Like

sick it includes Zurich Shield!

Just saw this advertised from a non LH broker:

$1299 for a Toyota BZ4X

1 Like

For Wheel and Tire? One of the few cars that absolutely need it.

1 Like

Does wheel and tire cover control arms and undercarriage when the wheels fly off?

1 Like

$1299 a month. For 5 Wheel and 4 Tire