Worst leases you've seen

I’m still stalking z4 leases. I’d love to hear the story on this one. $1022 mo, 600 miles driven in 17 months (assuming originally 36 mo) for a base z4. With every single feature maybe just north of 60k. Who pays over 36k for a 60k car? Got hooked on the new model, maybe neg equity and had no idea about leasing. Ha oh yeah they want $1450 down!
But it has a full warranty and navigation! “I need to exit this lease as soon as possible ”…ya don’t say!!!

2 Likes

Rwd in ny should answer part of your question, the rest is very confusing though.

I agree, probably an interesting story.

1 Like

Dealer serviced and maintained

Damn, lots of maintenance for all those 600 miles

2 Likes

Can I interest anybody in a $999 payment on a $49k Alfa Romeo? No? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

If only it was a Quad, it would still be a terrible deal :laughing:

2 Likes

An Audi dealer in the DMV area quoted me nearly $1200 for a $70k SQ5 Prestige with $2k down, all taxes/fees/rolled in :smile:

:money_mouth_face: It’s all that DC lobby money :money_mouth_face:

Error 404, deal not found.

2 Likes

Tysons Penske?

1 Like

Close. About 15 minutes to the east of them

$1838.32 @ 72 months.
Current Buyout - $117,500.56

I think its 183 a month maybe?

That’s pretty much par for a quote-seeking strategy.

They don’t know you from a Tom, Dick, Jane or Mary. So: Every quote-seeker is viewed as a profit-maximization opportunity

1700 on rs5

Oh lordy.

Tire and Wheel protection, Scratch and dent Protection, Interior and Leather cut protection, all included.

:rofl: F&I guy bought a boat off of this sucker.

6 Likes

Wait a second, you missed this part

“This 2019 Chevrolet Blazer AWD RS 4dr SUV is fully loaded. Color of vehicle is Graphite Metallic and interior is Jet Black w/ red RS features.”

Totally worth it

6 Likes

I think this goes here

4 Likes

Fully loaded with ALL of the F&I packages :rofl: Lifetime unlimited blinker fluid refills!

I literally cannot bring myself to respond to the RX350L thread. Brutal.

6 Likes

What about muffler bearings? Are those extra?

Those are the deals that keep LH alive. The car world is about averages. There are some LH deals and some RX350L deals but most end up in the middle. If one dealer was always the cheapest, they would lose money and close. If another was the highest, no one would buy and they would close.