Worst leases you've seen

I think it’s more a commentary on how poorly those two vehicles lease.

He could finance them at a lower payment.

This is on par with an average navigator deal, porsche… well it’s porsche :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

For a short period of time my parents had

Navigator black label - $1300/mo (lease)
F-150 $680/mo (lease)
720s $5500/mo (financed)
Paying for younger brothers e63(lease)… I think it was $1500/mo maybe more tho… he wasn’t really into leasing back then for specifics.

No mortgage if that helps.

1 Like

I think he made a mistake because there’s no way.
$15,999.00 per month with $5,000 down

1 Like

Far from the worst… it will probably move with a bit more incentive

I saw this on the Car Lease Take Over Facebook group, beyond astonished on how this dude got it so high. I think this one beats a lot of the ones on here

36/12k, 2018 BMW X2 sdrive28i, convenience pkg, metallic paint, heated seats + steering wheel

… $701 per month “InCludIng WEaR ANd TEar”

1 Like

cOnDiTiOnEd leather seats… totally worth that money. Also, “nicely featured” power outlet LOL

1 Like

This one takes the cake by FAR. I knew Florida dealers were bad but not this bad.

4 Likes

That is unbelievable! Some FCA lease experts might need to chime in on this one and determine how such a lease was possible.

1 Like

And why the mileage is listed in kilometers…

1 Like

Good lord. I just built one out for fun, every option is only breaking $72k. How do you end up with $1250 a month?!

1 Like

I was going to list the same one. How?!?

19 layers of ceramic coating

6 Likes

Gotta be huge amounts of negative equity in there?

Neggy Eggy rears his bald white head again!

2 Likes

This is what happens when Florida man meets Florida dealer.

7 Likes

And saying yes to everything in F&I

This reminds me of a conversation I had once with a BMW sales guy at Brahman BMW at West Palm who was bragging about being the favorite sales guy of a customer who swapped cars with him every 6 months, and once rolled 20k in negative equity to a new car after a few weeks because he didn’t like the car anymore

…two types of negative equity buyers I guess

Those that are stupid, and stupid rich.

1 Like

Definitely not LH friendly and they definitely don’t hang out on LH :joy: