Worst leases you've seen

Yacht payments for all! :ship: :ship: :ship:

3 Likes

That dealer’s Sunday outing, probably

3 Likes

The only answers I can think of

• Rich Kid
  • Has a BK or crap credit
  • Wants to lease so his failing business can take a tax windfall.

The RV doesn’t change on a lease when you pay way too much during the lease period…

I realized that right when I typed it and deleted my comment…just not fast enough. lol I was thinking about financing.

$9K Down, $1500 a month, could’ve sworn I’ve seen brokers on here offering them in the 1200/1300 with less than that down.

2 Likes

Where does it say $1500/month?

On the FB Post, the post was to big to screenshot the price in

At least they’re upfront about the fact that you’ll never see another for that price…

12 Likes

With 19 months left on a '21 its a 24 month lease so that’s part of the reason why this is so atrocious.

The payment isn’t that far out of line if it was a minimal DAS deal, but $9k down non-MSDs is laughable.

“Will negotiate about upfront $$ with serious buyer.” :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Putting the deal aside I don’t get that mentality. Almost everything is inherently negotiable. So when you tell me it’s negotiable all I know is that you know damn well that you’re asking for way too much money and I can lowball you. At least pretend that you’re offering a great deal and make someone work for it.

4 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

Ick 1425, whats the msrp of that model?

$1425 with $9k up front… makes this $1900/mo

1 Like

$63 a day… before insurance. And I’m sure the fuel economy is great :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

I bet you… the 9K downpayment is to recoup what he paid since the initial lease term and then some…

1 Like

It clearly fits the traditional 1.55% rule, I don’t see what all the fuss is about.

Nobody who got a unicorn or even a good deal is trying to flip their lease on FB.

8 Likes