Worst leases you've seen

~$1400 p/m for an RS3.

2 Likes

How did they even get to $1,400 on a $66k sticker car? The monthly payments total $50,650.92… At least the factory warranty is included.

2 Likes

Hope he has a garage parking in Ridgewood.

Additional Dealer Markup is probably the answer

1 Like

I’ve rec’d a few quotes on RS3’s over the past few years. Even with low-ish NC taxes I was always in the $1200’s even with a modest discount from sticker. The RV is horrible in the high 40’s to low 50’s with equally bad MF’s north of .00250. So it’s definitely possible a full sticker deal or slightly over with NY taxes could be in the $1400’s.

This guy got hosed on this.

I lived in that neighborhood parking after 6pm is worth it’s weight in gold

This base level Equinox LS is particularly bad… $17896 in 3 years paid on a car that is selling for $22k with current incentives :rofl:

Over $2,500 per month for a BMW M5? :face_vomiting:

I know. Hanged out there a bit in some of the coffe shops around there. Middle Village was better.

So do we have a thread for the most interesting SAL listings? :stuck_out_tongue: I have no idea where to even start when evaluating this 7650/mo payment to BMWFS on an 80k mile lease (?), but I’m mostly sharing this since that Monroney is a real doozy!

4 Likes

Wow, that is a lot of miles.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/d/washington-2019-bmw-i8-takeover-payments/7239004447.html

“This beautiful 2019 BMW I8 has many upgrades. Down payment of $12k and $2500/month with appx 36 months remaining on the lease. 12,000 miles per year allowed. This will be gone by this weekend. The down payment is negotiable. Vehicle stays in my name so you don’t have to qualify with credit. Bad Credit is ok but be prepared to provide proof of income and identity as well as insurance and verifiable references.”

This is a disaster in so many ways…

11 Likes

I don’t even know where to begin on this posting, but maybe I should hold back my criticism since clearly it’ll be gone by this weekend!

1 Like

The $12k is probably due via wire transfer to Zimbabwe

12 Likes

I have seen similar postings in the past and never figured their target profile. Must be those people with a lot of cash that cannot be put in the financial system. Hmm…

1 Like

Sweet feathery Elvis on a pogo stick.

6 Likes

110k in 3 years anyone?

5 Likes

Here’s one from Bimmerpost… 1500+/mo on a 36/10 for a 2019 X5 50i? Ouch!

2 Likes

Dear God he’s back (sorta) and he’s planning to take the title by putting 10K down on an BMW X5 Hybrid…

10 Likes