Worst leases you've seen

The team was led by Jean Todt and Ross Brawn

Looks like a smart Lease Hacker, pass the issues of a modified car over to the next owner.

It could be worse, it could be Brawn by himself trying to keep his championship car from literally falling apart down the stretch!

1 Like

I would imagine the catless downpipe would fly under the radar if they didn’t put the car on a lift, jb4 for sure.

Not sure how thoroughly they inspect these things but one would notice new welding and piping underneath of the car plus emissions fail… obviously for both.

This is why I could never buy certain BMW’s off of a lease! As far as inspection, I’ve had it all over the map. My first one, some smoke show came out with an iPad and spent more time telling jokes than looking at my car. There was definitely things I should’ve been charged for. Second and third time, they spent quite awhile looking at it. Still wasn’t charged for anything. Almost a crapshoot of who you get when grounding the vehicle.

2 Likes

I have had mostly the same experience.

Most are thorough but they hold a conversation with me, Turning in the trucks the guy was a big truck guy and had quite a few questions about the vehicle itself.

The guy who pre-inspected my hellcat talked so much about the car that I just basically sat in the car and let him take it around the block so he would shut up and finish the inspection ( I had to be at the hospital soon and basically scheduled inspection last minute)

Most other cars you typically get passing questions or comments like “it’s in great condition,” etc etc

Never had a bad experience yet with an inspector but all dudes no “smoke shows” for me I guess :rofl:.

Be careful with that term it’s not the 1950s here brother!

1 Like

Probably the best hire that dealership ever made. She probably just comes flying out with those deal sheets with marked up MF and dude’s be like…

1 Like

What’s the old adage?

Think with your head not your heart… to keep it pg.

1 Like

Who are we talking about here?

Serious inquiries only. Not just anyone can take over a lease with -23,000 miles and a $500 payment on a regular Cherokee.

3 Likes

15k over 2 years and has 36k after 2 months? OMG

Probably because most of inquiries were like

3 Likes

Had to have been a form entry mistake.

1 Like

That’s a 200k car, bad but not worse by any means.

Assuming 24 months x 4k = circa 100k.

Probably has some positive equity in there.

Hey it’s an Overland though, and it took me a minute to find that, would have been too easy for the OP to put that in the description.

Too bad you can’t search or find the negative miles deals easily, those are the unicorns

1 Like

$2152/mo after a $10k incentive, that’s pretty impressive…:ship::ship::ship::ship: That thing can’t find a snowy off ramp quick enough

6 Likes

$6.45 for each mile driven on this thing. In the 10k incentive he’s gonna give, it’s $7.62.

Wow!

2 Likes

Actual payment $2,777 before incentive :confounded:

1 Like

After 10k incentive. Wow.