Worst leases you've seen

Top ten worst? Or five?

2 Likes

How much do Lexus RC F’s go for these days? It is our understanding that this seller may be doubling their incentive soon…http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2017-Lexus-RC-F.aspx?salid=1240598

1 Like

Doubling the $14,000 incentive??

2 Likes

Correct. I was pushing to just offer as much up-front as possible. Not sure where that deal is going.

$2.2k/mo for an RCF??? Probably one of the leading contenders for worst lease ever

1 Like

I couldn’t imagine offering 14k, let alone a potential 28k just to get out of a lease.

Forget worst lease ever…he gets a Darwin Award.

2 Likes

81k on total payments on a car that could probably be bought out right less than that. Sales person involved in that transaction should be sent to jail for taking advantage of a mentally challenged individual.

5 Likes

So who do you blame for the aftermarket exhaust / wheels, and probably some other things we don’t see…

Right after he returns from his newly purchased vacation home in the Caribbean

3 Likes

If they returned the car like that and got dinged for the aftermarket stuff that would be the cheery on top lol

That is beyond insane for an RC F, we had guys scoring them for $750/$800 a month here last year.

Instead of giving 28k away and dealing with the headache why wouldn’t you just sell the damn thing. Clearly money is not an issue.

Considering I got mine from Swapalease last year for $640/month for a 12k/year lease, I’d say you are correct.

2 Likes

Not to mention how slow TFS is regarding lease transfers (I don’t know if they have a team dedicated to Lexus transfers).

I went to lexus.com and the most expensive RCF j can create is just under 82k MSRP. That’s including every option/package including three key jackets (had to Google what these are).

1 Like

You don’t put a car on swapalease with a 14k incentive when money isn’t an object. If the owner had money they would buy the lease out and then sell the car. If you have millions to spare you aren’t screwing with swapalease to save 10k bucks. The owner of this car is over extended.

That’s true. We do have some clients that have huge stables of vehicles that will get bored and unload a few when they want something else.

Instead of giving us RCFs with a 14k incentive for $1500/mo you can start bringing us the actual good deals before they are taken :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to do 1 that is relevant in this thread. :joy: We just joined this forum although we’ve known about this website for years. So much great info here. Maybe we’ll start a thread of Hot Deals on Swapalease and only share the no-brainers.

6 Likes

Please do 2020202020202