Worst leases you've seen

Not sure what’s going on between the first pic and the rest… heavy filtering perhaps

Sounds like what Classic BMW would do…

This horrible deal was on a LOANER 2019 Chevy Mailbu Premier. It had like 3k miles on it already. Salesman said it was a great deal and let me take it home to test out of over the weekend. That Monday, I walked in, handed the keys back, left the dealership and never went back lol.

1 Like

How does one get a payment of 600+ on an i3 …

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s easy. Sell at or above sticker, keep the dealer incentives, mark up the MF, add accessories or FI products, etc.

Or maybe the OL (original lessee) had negative equity

and it is 2019… sigh…

Point at it, jump up and down and drool.

Continue doing until you leave the dealer in the i3 that just got the SM a promotion to Director.

1 Like

Not the worst lease I’ve ever been offered, but the fact that I called him out for keeping over half the incentive and he got rude about it didn’t help. It’s a demo that the sales manager is driving with 2500 miles. I’m trying to get one for my wife, but I’d get her something a lot nicer at that price.

Chevrolet Blazer RS FWD
MSRP: 46,980
Dealer discount: $2515 (5.1% on a demo)
Incentive: $1500 (of the $3250 manufacturer incentive)
$652 CCR
24/15k
$651.70 per month

They can’t “keep” GMF rebates.

Not my first choice, but if it was anything like @mani_is_kool’s deal, I think it would be tempting.

2 Likes

I think they just rolled the rest of that incentive into that dealer discount.

I understand that, but that’s how they listed it on the offer. It was effectively a $765 discount.

Ooofff oofff offff. That has to be one of the craziest deals ever. I mean lets assume he did $0das which most likely he didnt, still $100k plus for life of lease. Not to mention, that’s a M5C and and an M8 payment combined :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

Boat payments for dealer confirmed! :laughing:

2 Likes

Boggles the mind when people modify their leased cars to that extent.

C300 for $980/month
A220 for $786/month (actual payment $916)
E300 for $1226 (actual payment $1,273)

I don’t understand, what exactly are they looking for in an applicant if people like that are denied?

You can have an 800 credit score with a small handful of aged credit card accounts with $1,000 limits and low utilization. Bonus points if you have one open $500 installment loan for furniture or a computer.

Many credit decisions look well beyond the three-digit number, and also look at the amount and types of previous credit – and other risk factors.

Understood, he said this score was with an income of $750K+ that is what I was referring to when I said what else did they want. I highly doubt someone with that income has a “fake” 800 score.

Nothing fake about what I described.

Also, plenty of high-income people don’t finance anything (especially with installment accounts), which can leave a pretty stark credit report.

It’s also common to use other credit types like a business line of credit, which doesn’t report to personal credit (most types of business credit do not).