Worst leases you've seen

$580 for a 2017 Audi A4. Even got the thing 10% off MSRP. Problem was I was underwater in my current loan by 4k cuz I scraped the car going through a McDonald’s drive thru. Oops

1 Like

I think the in-state thing is killing you too, no doubt somebody from California would love to take this over.

Completely agree.

Your ad copy might be a little confusing to prospective buyers… there is a 24.5k incentive from you but 3k is due to you upon approval of transfer?

Yes because I already made a lump sum payment and will recover a bit from there with the down payment monies.

Bahahaha! $3500 down payment required for the privilege of paying $1445 per month for an RC-F. I had one of these, and it’s a great car, but this person is clearly insane. https://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2019-Lexus-RC-F.aspx?salid=1440513

2 Likes

The Lexus car cover does look nice. :slight_smile:

went into a MB dealership purely test drive a GLC. wanted to see how it drove with respect to a BMW X3 or LR Discovery. LOL. i didn’t even want a lease sheet since i knew it would be crazy and i was just looking to see how it drove. i think this goes beyond what i imagined ahah

1 Like

Utah Lexus dealers KILLIN IT. But it’s an F-Sport bruh.

Link if you’re interested :joy:

How much hecking negative did he roll in.

1 Like

Oooof… 2462.07 post-incentive :frowning:

Fully loaded (per the post - not my words), first production year for the comp model, etc. etc. sure…, but wow, looks like that salesman got the gold trim on his new boat.

Edit: looks like it is in TX, so I think they may pay taxes up-front? That may explain some of it…?

TX gets to pay taxes on the entire purchase price of the vehicle, so that doesn’t help.

I see, @mllcb42, thank you.

That’s just… unfortunate, then … but these M5’s are the gift that keeps on giving.

20k incentive, after which this wrapped fellow comes down to ~2200/month. Another candidate for one of the highest incentives that I’ve ever seen, but I’ll likely guess that a certain virus had something to say about taking on a 2800/month payment in February 2020. 4 months later, here we are…

Jokes aside, thank you guys for all the education on this forum and the learnings on various levels - without which, I may very well have been one of these cases.

1 Like

That color is brutal.

Royal pimp purple

1 Like

Complete with CCB’s and what looks like tons of $ spent at F&I

That’s all aftermarket, doesn’t look too crazy or ridiculous imo. Exhaust probably pops with dp.

First pic makes it look bad, it looks like the m8 gc color in the stock photos. Kinda hot imo.

2 Likes

I think the color on the M8 is called ametrin metallic. A color between purple and burgundy. The M5 has a purple wrap on it.

2 Likes

Correct, I’m just saying the first pic makes the wrap look bad, if it looks anything like the rest of the pics it isn’t that bad.