Worst leases you've seen

This can only be described as the Floridian special… :exploding_head::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

They’d be paying like 85k to drive a 115k car for 22k miles and 3 years. Honestly some of these are pretty embarrassing. Can’t make this stuff up.

The only thing that would have been worse would be if they called it a truck.

2 Likes

“ unbelievable deal “

X6 40 for almost 1800/mo. Terms are “firm.”

1 Like

His payments are on the “19rd” of every month, that says everything you need to know

8 Likes

Must be Braman Miami :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Turned in my X7 M50i, looking for a new lease, was considering the EQS because cool.

Fletcher Jones in Nevada got back to me with a $2,550 payment on a 106k car (36/15). 0.03* MF (LOLOL) and 48% RV. /sigh

The search continues. Regretting that I turned the X7 in, that ride was so comfortable.

EQS is a nasssssty car anyways. Honestly I’d finance a Tesla because of their high residuals (if you’re trying to go electric). Bet Taycans will hold their value much much better than the other German electric cars.

1 Like

Thats worth at least 4 KARR alarms

5 Likes

And 2.5 blessings.

6 Likes

Change your thread title to something less generic and include, at a minimum, year make & model.

3 Likes

It was kinda a joke. I think it’s a horrible offer

A+ you should definitely take it. Amazing deal.

I rate it a 72.6

Worse lease deals I have seen? All of them right now! People ask me help to find a good lease and I reply buy instead.

“Let no (short) commute (and dollar) go to waste”

Taken from a local neighborhood magazine
5 k miles per year !
10k down before taxes and fees (figure another 3 to 4K at least)
42 months
I am sure a lot of bozos are paying this kind of money to lease a 61k car !

1 Like

Ouch 41.5k before taxes and fees to lease a 61k car lol.

1 Like

It says pending, but that can’t be real, right? Are people actually paying this for a Tacoma?

Here is the full link…

2 Likes

Yea . welcome to 2022