Worst leases you've seen

Ya what is the deal on that

Followed your link and stumbled upon another horror

Negative equity rolled in or markup over MSRP

If anyone’s going to make the drive to scoop up this bargain, make the time to see the metal sculptures.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g32099-d4173682-Reviews-Galleta_Meadows-Borrego_Springs_California.html

Samples from my camera roll:

5 Likes

Lmao of course it’s Arrowhead. Definitely need Kahu on that BMW, and $800 tint.

This person is obviously having some kind of mental breakdown. 2022 BMW 3 Series lease in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

1 Like

4000 down on a 3 series? And I thought warranty doesn’t transfer on a bimmer?

It’s too early…it’s 8000 hehe

That’s $8000 down. Previously you could transfer the tire and wheel protection for a fee. I don’t know if you can now or not. The standard warranty transfers with the car.

Lots of miles left but that payment is ugly

2 Likes

It’s funny that LS and M340i have like the same description. I wonder if it’s a scam.

SAL is such a garbage website. Let me pay $75 to contact someone. Just totally prehistoric. Surprised someone hasn’t come up with a better competitor.

1 Like

Big oof

Sometimes your rep will write a description for you, so it could be that.

I am guessing someone leased this car last week, brought it home and got smacked upside the head by their mother/wife/husband etc… Not great when you are putting the car on SAL 9 days after leasing.

Mofo wants 2 grand for that

3 Likes

Just curious. If it’s so new, how is it dealer maintained?

Or maybe the redbull gave him wiiiings…ahem a brain…

1 Like

Maybe the dealer did some maintenance when it was on the lot.:thinking:

This is a don’t ask so many questions sort of SAL post.

Frequently see what looks like boilerplate, I wouldn’t believe anything without verifying. And ofc some statements are just clearly BS.

2 Likes

That’s a Lambo payment, wtf. I wonder what “inspiration” they had to pay that much for a Lexus. Oh wait…