2022 Jeep Rubicon 4xe Lease Deal I made

Hello Leasehackr people!! This is my first post as I am seeking if i made the right Leasing Deal. I just Leased a 2022 Rubican 4xe. I leased this Vehicle to receive the $7500 incentives. The dealership gave me 13k for my trade in which gave me a lease $550 36/10. At the end of the Lease i would owe 43k which i do plan on Purchasing this Vehicle at the end of this lease. Thx for the advice and help.

1 Like

Here we go
Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

28 Likes

Grabbing my popcorn

2 Likes

Do we have a Troll in the house?

2 Likes

I leased my 2022 Rubicon 4xE for $430 month with tax for 36/12 without a $13k trade in.

Sounds like you got a steal

I mean. Sounds like you got robbed.

12 Likes

He should post the contract

And share who the dealer was :upside_down_face:

Wait, it could be a 78k rubi in which case good deal

3 Likes

Does it ever work out that way for someone that joined 1 hr ago?

4 Likes

More like $83k Rubi…since we haven’t factored in the $7500 lease rebate. I would believe it if this was Socal, saw a rubicon marked up by $15k ! :no_mouth:

$43k rv means this is a $65k rubicon, assuming 36/10 through ccap.

My 66k 4xe Rubi was a one-pay that came out to $381/month all in. $422 doc fee. $424 for tags. 36/10. 6% sales tax.

Did not require 13k in trade in. Signed this month.

3 Likes

550 x 36 = $19800
And $13000 down
And $7500 rebate
= $40300 total lease cost

Plus $43000 to buy it at the end?

Ouch

5 Likes

This was a 74k Rubi. I can see if i can post the contract. I needed to get out of the Ram Power wagon which i was paying 1k a month and filling up 1k a month in gas. This is the sting Grey sky touch roof rubucan. there was only on in a 100 mile radius so this was the only one. I am in Northern Ca, Thanks for the response kinda wish i new about this site before i signed.

1 Like

Cost me 74k

It’s a less bad deal if it’s a $74k car vs $64k

I do wonder though. We this a lot around here… “I just signed this deal, how did I do?” If you just stumbled across this site now, were you trying to google after the fact to see how you did? In that case, why not do that a few days ago before you pulled trigger?

2 Likes

How did it option to 74k? Was there an ADM? Did it have dual door group?

I just priced one out with all major options and it was 73000.

3M Door protection for $10k! :rofl:

2 Likes

Because i went in for an oil change and getting rid of the power wagon was already on my mind. I told myself if he can give me the asking price of my Ram then ill be interested. I honestly didn’t even know jeeps made hybrid so when i saw the sting grey Rubican and how much i can save in gas it only made sense for me. Nothing wrong with a powerwagon just 2k in total cost was killing me. so now i pay $550 and the gas bill goes down 80%.

Except you didn’t pay $550 because you put $13k down.
Look at your total lease cost, not your monthly payment. It will give you a more accurate representation of how you spent your money.

1 Like

72 months 1000 month 4.9 intrest would be the same? or maybe I am missing something.