Worst leases you've seen

If it’s legit, not a bad deal on a X3 M and tax already included for NJ folks.

1 Like

I reached out. He said he was offered $4500 to transfer and has an app pending with that person.

3 Likes

Get ready for this:
Q7 MSRP $62XXX
Sales price: $72XXX
DAS: $5000
Equity roll over from my current lease: $9000
Effectively: $14K DAS
48/10K
$1030pm I am unclear if this includes taxes…

I don’t even know how the numbers add up, the total lease payments are higher than the MSRP, the car effectively depreciated more than 100% in 4 years.

I just asked them for a quote to buy my lease, they recommended to put it on another lease and sent me the above.

2 Likes

Now that is the worst last I’ve seen! Are they for real?

Yeah, and the worst thing is that they are the dealer I bought the car from, and that’s how they treat their returning customers. I know it’s a crazy market but the above is beyond joke, I even considered sending it to the GM (I happen to have the card from when I bought the first car) and ask him WTF

Out of curiosity I would want to see the breakdown just to see the “crazy math” at work cause I can’t bend the reality that far. That’s some Matrix level math where there is no spoon nor MSRP😜

Tells you everything you need to know

YIKES. But the car makes me realize I wouldn’t totally hate a M4 GC (pointless car, but cool nonetheless, especially if they don’t sell and there is some serious flagship).

2 Likes

Yikes… MSRP $69 buyout $75 … a fool and his money!

Ya what is the deal on that

Followed your link and stumbled upon another horror

Negative equity rolled in or markup over MSRP

If anyone’s going to make the drive to scoop up this bargain, make the time to see the metal sculptures.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g32099-d4173682-Reviews-Galleta_Meadows-Borrego_Springs_California.html

Samples from my camera roll:

5 Likes

Lmao of course it’s Arrowhead. Definitely need Kahu on that BMW, and $800 tint.

This person is obviously having some kind of mental breakdown. 2022 BMW 3 Series lease in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

1 Like

4000 down on a 3 series? And I thought warranty doesn’t transfer on a bimmer?

It’s too early…it’s 8000 hehe

That’s $8000 down. Previously you could transfer the tire and wheel protection for a fee. I don’t know if you can now or not. The standard warranty transfers with the car.

Lots of miles left but that payment is ugly

2 Likes

It’s funny that LS and M340i have like the same description. I wonder if it’s a scam.

SAL is such a garbage website. Let me pay $75 to contact someone. Just totally prehistoric. Surprised someone hasn’t come up with a better competitor.

1 Like