What's In The Garage? [Photos]

Bought this for my daughter a couple of weeks ago for decidedly less than the revised price in the ad. Have spent a bunch of time on smoke remediation the last 2 weeks. Think it’s about done.

8 Likes

In love with Volvo still? :grin:

1 Like

I’m preparing for May 2025 when the Genesis lease is up. Will have Volvo loyalty to get my wife an XC60 (assuming that May next year will be Costco Volvo month again). In my region, loyalty was $2500 in April and $2000 in May this year.

1 Like

We are in the same Volvo region :point_up:

1 Like

Been awhile since I’ve been shopping National Volvo leases, couldn’t remember if Mid-Atlantic was separate from Southeast and where the dividing line was.

1 Like

This was last year’s find. 2009 Nissan Titan 4WD with 185k miles for $4000. Son drives it. Its nickname is Rusty because it used to be a NY truck before arriving in NC 6 years ago. Spent about $500 getting it into shape. Most interesting repair was 3 new brake lines after the existing ones rusted out and failed one afternoon - that was fun…

11 Likes

I literally owe everything about this bike to @cjsen I sent him maybe 20 facebook links and 75 texts until finding the right bike. :goat:

2003 Yamaha R6 with an M4 exhaust. Paid 3200

11 Likes

Glad to be of help @Bumboola! You are now forever ruined with the speed and noise, no car will compare!

1 Like

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Picked up on Saturday …

21 Likes

Good old Mizner park!

2 Likes

Been an experience of mixed feelings, but got a 2023 R1T Launch Edition quad motor… Missed out of the Rivian F&F deal (that came out like 5 days later) but the inventory quads I was interested in were flying off the shelves within hours. Virtually 0% money factor too.

6 Likes

this thing is pretty fun to drive.

4 Likes

Hell nawl can’t do dis, send da contract

2 Likes

the contract?

where the contract?

1 Like

Here’s the contract LHers!!

17 Likes

Why does this girl look like this @HersheySweet IRL?!?!?!

2 Likes

Not as fun as the TRX and C8 from last summer but slightly more practical. Ranger wheels and tires are takeoffs to match what came stock because the Ultra wheels and Les Schwab tires that came on it weren’t great. Debating between new tires, removing the lift, or just leaving it alone.

3 Likes

We’ve had this for a few months but forgot to post it here…
991.2 GT3RS

22 Likes

First Land Cruiser on the forum?

Nothing to write home about, MSRP with no dealer handling fee, still an awful lease but I really like the truck. Ride is very nice, great visibility, interior feels Lexus-quality, and good low-end torque. GLE 450e should be gone on Monday so it will be the EQS and the Land Cruiser for me in the garage for a while, unless LC can be flipped…

24 Likes