What's In The Garage? [Photos]

Starter Skyline for my first JDM

21 Likes

Straight up BEV

12 Likes

The Cabbage Patch Kids :nerd_face: @Abidm17 @ethanrs

Effective payment: yes

12 Likes

Taking a pic in a Sak’s parking lot after using your Amex credits doesn’t reduce the Tco

18 Likes

where is mine?

Yeah and picking blueberries doesn’t get you out of the “friendzone” either

11 Likes

Bro I can’t even go on a hinge date without being roasted

4 Likes

Sell the dream kid
 sell the dream

Bro went on a date to be picking blue balls

5 Likes

How do you get out of the friend zone? Teach us Maestro Benedettooo

got this last month 2023 G70 (bought CPO). replaced my Miata since now have a third passenger. Luckily my wife is short enough to fit a car seat in the back.

5 Likes

Don’t let him fool you. Benedetto is deeper in the friend zone than @li8625 is in his M Lites

4 Likes

Homie has a car now that gets him sick attention and he’s casting off 6s and 7s because they shot-their-shot at a gas station (possibly crunching sunchips and pumping 87). These women don’t even care that he bubbled two tires because his A maintenance will cost 3 of their Elantra payments. :it::racing_car::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

If only 2 bubbled tires were his only problems 
 :laughing:

@Benedetto

1 Like

He needs to exorcise the ancient tire curse that haunts him :wheel::woman_mage:t2::it:

1 Like

Finally got my hands on another Pro. For some reason after 6th gen was announced I became obsessed with getting a 2024, last of the old dinosaurs! This is like buying a brand new classic car, ancient tech & powertrain but it just feels so good, hard to explain.

Managed to get $1500 off MSRP as well. $680/mo pre-tax 36/10k with 1st payment DAS.

7 Likes

Agree with all comments. We leased two of the last of the 2024 TRD Pros as well!

5 Likes

Curious what you got for it? Always have a soft spot for the MR2.

A little late but got rid of tundra after only 2 months and ended up getting a gen 3 Raptor. It’s miles better than my gen 2 that I used to own. Ride quality is superb, seat comfort is excellent, performance is decent, MPG is better than the tundra, and it’s more than capable to handle monthly Florida flooding. Perfect daily for me at least. Sounds identical to a VQ, which I will take over the Hoover vacuum that was the Gen 2 exhaust note. And note, I have no tailgate appliquĂ©, which I prefer- just looks cleaner and less in your face IMO. I’d been wanting one for a while but didn’t want to spend $80k+. Found this used at a Porsche dealer. It’s a 2021 with 30k miles and a year left on CPO warranty. Got it for under $60k and got a very fair trade in value on my yota. Also came with the 4play rims and fresh KO2’s.

14 Likes