What's In The Garage? [Photos]

We have the Trophy Garage to Share Deals; Show Off What Else Is in Your Garage Here!

Between Paul and Gor
'11 M3 Coupe x2 (SIlverstone DCT; Fire Orange 6MT)
'19 M550Xi
'19 M5 Comp

27 Likes

Wow!! Great stable guys! Loving the fire orange and the sweet BBS wheels.

M5 and M550 look sweet too!

1 Like

My FIL and I decided to split 3 leases (Corvette, Jag, Tundra)
The race cars are his
The 46 Ford was recently sold ( no room for baby ) but we will be replacing it shortly. Gotta find something cool for cruise nights that is “car seat friendly”
The Mrs drives the Disco

21 Likes

The lease: 2020 M340i xDrive

2005 M3 Competition, 6MT, Dinan-supercharged

2008 E63 AMG wagon

1995 750iL

20 Likes

Thank you bro. Here’s a better picture of the M3

9 Likes

Hell of a collection!

1 Like

Behind Door #1 we have…

The leases: 2019 BMW i3 REX (mine) and 2019 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited (wife’s ride)

Behind Door #2 we have…

The fun ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Mystic Blue Metallic over Natural Brown

8 Likes

Leased Daily Driver: 2020 BMW M340i
Leased Family Hauler: 2020 BMW X5 40i

4 Likes

I don’t know why but I was completely obsessed over this back then when they added the orange “stripe” to the lights for the turn signal for the 2004 model. I was itching to get one (and when I was younger I really wanted the previous generation), but I still had one more year of college to go, so even if I stretched the little bit of money I was making working, it wouldn’t have been idea or worked. It’s amazing how much the car has changed but also not changed in the last 16 years!

4 Likes

Awesome thread

1 Like

Love your color choices! Bravo

1 Like

yooo… what a stable! My favorite era of 7-series as well! How’s it holding up?

1 Like

Ban everyone! Gloating in times of great human misery :tongue:

5 Likes

Liking the love for the classics here. Definitely looking to own a BMW e10 and a e36 M3 at some point soon.

Love this site. $116k in vehicles for $920/ month.

3 Likes

Been parked in the garage for a while, it needs some attention but it’s mechanically fine. Never selling it - first car.

1 Like

I sold a 2004 330i ZHP 6MT in Mystic Blue a few months ago, but my interior was Anthracite cloth. It’s what made me want to get another E46 M3. Mystic Blue is a beautiful color.

3 Likes

I don’t need the extra power of the M3 and I absolutely love the ZHP. I’ve wanted one for years and finally got the blessing to go for it. Really thrilled with it.

3 Likes

Anyone know what years they offered mystic blue? I’m pretty sure my 07 325xi was mystic blue I loved that color and car.

No such thing as a 2007 325xi - it was either a 2006 325xi or a 2007 328xi. That said, it doesn’t look like Mystic Blue was offered on the E90 as a factory color. If it was an '06 325xi, you could have had Ultramarine Blue or Monaco Blue. If it was an '07 328xi, it could’ve been Monaco Blue or Montego Blue.