What's In The Garage? [Photos]

Now all you need is to find a wall to crash into, that’ll fix the ugly looks

21 Likes

Did you really put lipstick on a jellybean?

16 Likes

What will that add to the TCO of the jellybean, assuming you will sell the wheels? :smirk:

1 Like

My effective after the wheels and tints is now $391/month assuming I don’t sell them🫡

2 Likes

amn GIF

2 Likes

Did those are off another model or Mercedes or
BMW?
Zoomed and and saw reputable brand tires :+1:t3:

1 Like

No they’re from a brand called Forgiato. They’re aftermarket

I’m familiar with the brand. Used to be a car modder before leasehackr :joy: I was just curious because the tires are a little higher profile than a stock EQS 22” tire. Thought you may have bought them from someone else who used it on a different MB model

1 Like

Nope, my dumbass just bought the wrong size LOL. I bought 315/30/22’s and will have them installed tomorrow

2 Likes

Is that Vogue, rebranded?

Curious to see what 315’s look like on an EQS

I would assume something along the lines of…

12 Likes

The new Range Rover V8 just got more reliable when they started using the BMW V8 instead of their own.

Picked this up earlier this month, $1k under sticker. Bigger discounts on high msrp cars available, but this is as base as you can get.

23 Likes

Picked up this bad boy over the weekend. 2015 Audi Q5 TDI Premium Plus with 77k miles for $17k. To supplement my M340i vert and the Tesla for winter (mountains, skiing, etc) and heavier hauling activities this summer.

Could I have done better leasing? Probably - but I wanted a diesel and this hit the spot. Also, I think I’ll be able to flip this pretty easily without much loss if we decide we don’t want it.

22 Likes

Love that color!

Commuter and the family hauler.

14 Likes

Trackday Warriors: 2002 BMW M3, 2021 Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory, 2011 Ducati 1198 SP

Daily Driver: 2023 Tesla Model Y “Performante”

11 Likes

LH sharing the details :clown_face::

You Cant See Me Video Game GIF by GIPHY Gaming

1 Like