What's In The Garage? [Photos]

God willing.

4 Likes

I drove it for a few months before putting it on BAT, I got lucky with a clean 70k mile car with great service history but never had any issues with the car.

1 Like

Look for an extended warranty. Availability and pricing will tell you a lot.

It’d put the lambo guys to shame, that’s for sure.

Last month, picked up a new addition to my Toyota family.

27 Likes

What’s new, the Sequoia or the 40? My new neighbor is a huge Toyota truck aficionado… long history that’s now come down to a 100 and a 47 Trooper as keepers and a Taco as a daily

Is the MR2 still there?

1 Like

Sequoia is new. Sold the MR2 about 2 weeks ago with only 16390 miles on it. :cry: I drove it less than 100 miles/year during my ownership the last 9 years.

10 Likes

Where is the dislike button smh

12 Likes

Who’s egg is there? I bet you hooked them up lol

Wife’s egg. Picked up last June, thanks to @thatsme.s and @HDB.

1 Like

You guys took all the street parking :joy:

What’s an egg, the EQE or what looks like maybe a Prius in front of the Sequoia?

The EQS.

(10 char)

Are you TRDJon?

3 Likes

the new addition.

17 Likes

Nice. How is it compared to the i4?

1 Like

BMW really crushing MB

1 Like

It’s a battery melter. Even at the speed limit, I’m maxing out around 2.9 mi/kwh. And it floats a bit, it feels like a bigger and heavier car versus the I4, which wasn’t exactly light.

But I’m really enjoying the extra room and space. Overall comfort is much better, some of the best BEV seats I’ve sat in. Love the next gen hands-off DAPP with highway assist, like my IX. It can actually fit full size humans in the back seat. Performance is as you would expect, plenty fast with instant torque. I like the smaller front grill design, even better in all black and lit up, and the M Veganza interior is amazing.

5 Likes

and to think, you could have had an etron gt at 2.5 mi/kwh…

3 Likes

22” Forgiatos and some Tint later…it doesn’t look AS ugly (it’s still ugly tho)

Before pic, for reference:

12 Likes