What's In The Garage? [Photos]

I’m at 3000 status finally after 15 months. My allocation came in right before the price hike. Was debating on rapid blue vs hypersonic, ended with hypersonic. Hopefully I’ll have it by august :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Has not made it into my garage yet, and will not be making it into the Trophy Garage. My 18 year leasing streak came to an end today. Details after I get home.

Update: Financed/Sold: 2022 Outback Limited XT

23 Likes

I was spot on :point_up:

Any blessings ?

1 Like

I made the best of an impossible situation. It’s a proper wagon with all the tech, the deal was satisfactory, the dealership staff were outstanding. It could use 98% less cladding and a nose job, but :man_shrugging:t2:

Now we get to trek the rest of the way home, roughly 8 hours round trip with dealership and pizza to go from the best spot in OC.

Zero. I snagged an inbound that already had accessories on it I wouldn’t have chosen, but they were all discounted.

12 Likes

Does it come with a vape, or is that only the WRX models.

9 Likes

Love it. Thinking of getting wilderness edition.

Congrats! Do you have to remind yourself it’s not a WRX😂

1 Like

Outbacks come with 1.73 kids and 1.34 dogs

4 Likes

Pretty sure there is a complimentary Patagonia vest somewhere in there.

14 Likes

Every time I see a wilderness edition in-person I think they’re ridiculous looking…but I must admit, I kind of like them!

2 Likes

dang - can never get my hands on even the most basic stingray and here you are catching the tiered packages. Bravo!

4 Likes

Congrats but don’t rely on the built-in navigation software in those. They will only take you to Colorado when you try to go home…

3 Likes

He hasn’t been heard from since his post, soo… lol

1 Like

Send SAR. :cold_face:

1 Like

He’s too busy with the new kids and dogs that came with the car.

4 Likes

He got blessed on the way home
Must of been that KARR alarm

2 Likes

Snowy off-ramp? I thought the Subaru 4wd rally heritage would’ve kept him on the road. Also it’s June in non-mountainous California

More dogs?

8 Likes