What's In The Garage? [Photos]

My new 2023 C8 HTC, replaced my 2021.

14 Likes

Nice, when did you pick it up? I have had mine for a few weeks now and I love it.

16 Likes

Nice. Love the Rapid Blue with black scheme.

I sold my 2021, same exact car but got the GT2 seats which look way better with the top down and black exhaust tips for NPP which was a new 2023 option. Have had it for 2.5 weeks now. Ceramic coated, tinted and wheel spacers are on.

I have a Z06 coming. Should have mine like 3 or 4 months after the first of the first deliveries.

Love the car, they got it right. Ive had mid engine porsche before and that had pDK . While the porsche trans is better, chevy got it damn close for their first DCT. Car has great technology. I also had a c7 z06. I miss the power. Up to 100 this far is great. Falls flat after 100. Also think the rear quarter looks a little wonky. The widebody z06 fixes that also with the 20/21 wheels help that too. But complete package and exactly why they go for 20 to 30k over msrp and 12 t0 15 month wait at most dealers.

1 Like

Nice! I went with the GT2 seats but standard exhaust tips. I probably should have went with black since it is the only shiny thing on the outside of the car. I am glad I got the new wheels though. I wasn’t sure how they would look when I ordered.

I am on the Z06 list with the same dealer I got this one from, but they are pretty small and don’t get too many allocations. Maybe I will get lucky. Where did you sell your '21 if you don’t mind me asking?

Are you on LBI?

The black tips are actually a little larger too. Had no idea until people commented on 2023 deliveries.

I sold it privately to a person out west. Corvetteforum was the place the buyer was from, but i also sold it simultaneously on ebay. I canceled that and went with the forum guy

1 Like

That pic is Mantoloking, Ocean Ave, house on the beach.

We love it over there. We drive to Lavallette evry year from Ohio.

1 Like

Nice cars everyone!

1 Like

Replaced my 330e with an EV6 today. Nice car for the price (I paid MSRP):

17 Likes

Niceee! I just picked up an ND RF 2 weeks ago as well. Such an awesome car! Wish I found it in white, only one I could find is Machine gray…Funny thing is I’m in Jersey as well! Hope to see you at the annual Miata meet this year :smiley:

2 Likes

just a little something fun for the summer!!

38 Likes

Love the blue interior! Very sharp!

1 Like

I had to order mine :slight_smile: When/Where is the Miata meet?

The Bronco really made me appreciate how perfect the Defender is.

15 Likes

You really have the worst luck with flats.

2 Likes

you got some balls parking that on Manhattan streets

That is not Manhattan, its Downtown Brooklyn.

2 Likes

Posh area too :joy:

I cant keep defending you like this.

3 Likes