Do you have a bumper sticker that says your other car is a Bolt?
I should probably get one made LOL
I just got a 2010 Highlander. Making it my second 2010, and third currently. Love them. for suvs.
I really want a used school bus, or high top van. I want to drive around and work from everywhere this year.
Doug Demuro would go nuts for this
Love Imola Red…
In order from oldest to newest:
2000 Imola Red E39 M5
2011 Fire Orange E92 M3
2019 Black Saphire M5 Competition
2020 Bernina Gray 740i
Had an E60 535i… last iteration of the 5-series as a sports sedan/wagon IMO
This looks like a real BMW to me, not these crazy 21 grills
Save for an M240i or M2 there’s nothing else in BMW’s current crop of cars that excites me. Maybe an X3M too.
Order placed as a surprise gift for my rock star wife in her favorite color. It will replace her 2018 X5 which has been awesome to date.
Just picked up this Laramie Night Edition for myself. Didn’t want to post it in Trophy Garage because the deal isn’t replicateable, but I do love it regardless.
Ametrin is an awesome color. I have it on my X5 and it’s definitely unique.
ready to lease swap this lol?
Hah, no swaps on CCAP! Thankfully if I do ever need to get out these hold value well, but I made the commitment this time trying to force some financial prudence on a cheaper vehicle lol.
It looks so nice - and it changes shades whether you are in the shade or in sunlight. Plus it is fairly rare.
Replicability isn’t a requirement for the trophy garage!
I know, but being that I broker CDJR, I don’t want people messaging me asking for the same deal lol, it involves an online private offer as well as some other non-public incentives.
See that response is what is going to get you more attention lol. Its why i never post my personal deals.





