What's In The Garage? [Photos]

:disappointed_relieved: I just wanted a share a pic of my damn truck!

Dont do it lol

Just put really bad lease numbers in with it

7 Likes

‘There is no such thing as bad publicity’, especially for brokers :point_up:

3 Likes

Not true at all i will give you my login credentials and allow you to sift through what bad publicity does haha.

Exactly. Double the PMs incoming now asking about the private offers

Leads are leads

2010 GTR. I actually bought it on Daddy Doug’s site - carsandbids. It was the cheapest running and driving GTR in the country when I bought it - $44k even. I even had to out bid Tyler Hoover from Hoovies Garage for it. It did have 89k miles though, I’m up to 91k now. It needs tires and brakes, which will likely be $3500-4000 for pads, rotors, tires, and labor.

This is my fun weekend car. As for a daily, I picked up a Bolt back in September for a $1543 one pay lease, so I have that for almost 3 more years as well. My $179/mo X2 goes back at the end of March.

As for what’s next: Not planning on leasing a car anytime soon - I have an order in for a Bronco. I will also try to pick up a next gen Mustang or 400Z when those come out. I don’t think any of those will lease well - but I am open to it if they are even mediocre.

18 Likes

Here is how my Ram sits now that a leased about 7 months ago… obviously it’s not going back to the dealer at lease end :joy:

6 inch lift, 37s and 20 inch Fuel wheels. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Finally got around to replacing the C8, this one will stay with me for a while :cowboy_hat_face:

2016 Lamborghini Aventador SV Coupe
Balloon White / Nero Alcantara

39 Likes

How you paying for these? G63 and a lambo - who’s the underwriter let us know

1 Like

Lots of Bolts.

4 Likes

It reminds me of that guy who started with a paperclip and kept trading it until he had a house.

Ethan’s next trade will be this Lambo for a Bugatti Chiron.

6 Likes

That’s A LOT of Chevy bolts :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Maybe just a trick of the lighting and angle but the picture of the rear makes it look like the white bumper is jutting out on its own. Assume it is in perfect shape though. Congrats!

2 Likes

Life is too short to drive boring cars. God bless you.

14 Likes

A G63 and Aventador… makes the C8 look like a Bolt :joy::+1: but I’m here for the cars, and these are awesome :slight_smile:

9 Likes

After driving it for the past few hours I can say I’ll be keeping this one for a while. I’ve been working toward an SV ever since I got my first ride in one 183 weeks ago (on the day). :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Waiting for my invite :slight_smile:

3 Likes

IRS has entered the chat…

jk, congrats on the Aventador. Love the scissor doors.

4 Likes