What to do with Ariya Free Wallbox Pulsar Connector?

Per @Lvs23’s excellent suggestion.

Many of the folks picking up Nissan Ariyas this month (and thru the end of March) in the Northeast are eligible for a free Wallbox Pulsar Plus home charger, but not all of us will have a use for a new charger due to existing home setups, lack of charging location, etc…

So, what should we do with these Wallbox units?

Leave them unclaimed?
Claim them and donate?
Claim them and sell on eBay? Craigslist? Facebook Marketplace? Elsewhere?

And which of the two Wallbox units is the easiest to resell?

The 40A version ($649) that can plug into a wall socket, or the 48A version ($699) that must be direct-wired?

1 Like

Costco carries the 40a Pulsar for $499

It’s generally easier to sell, since it works with a NEMA outlet. You can already find a few on facebook marketplace. But I opted for the 48a Pulsar, even if the Ariya can’t charge at 48a, I see it being more valuable. The absolute floor on these would be $250 and more likely to sell for $300 to $350.

3 Likes

If anyone is planning to leave them unclaimed or willing to donate, I have a friend that could really use one due to the following unresolved situation:

$69 via Zelle I’ll take em all :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This is to cover the shipping, correct?:money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Do you need to ask? You do know you’re in a forum where we try to get as much from our lease. Of course the obvious option is claim n sell it. :sweat_smile:

To be fair, most of the questions were about which model to sell and where to sell it. :thinking: :money_mouth_face:

I’d like the idea of local marketplace so don’t need to pay for shipment. That things isn’t light so to ship that weight is going to be a pretty penny… unless someone knows shipping cost hacks😂

$1 sale thru PayPal gets that discounttttttt

I’d be very interested in a PP 40a (wall plug) version. If anyone wants to part with one, please let me know.

lol, I’ll part with mine and ship it directly to you from that wall box order form🤣

2 Likes

If you can fit it in usps priority mail large flat rate box, it’ll be $21.85.

2 Likes

Even with that much weight? that’s good to know since I also have a a charger from Leaf time that I totaled and still thinking how to part ways with it :joy:

lol , it won’t. the cables alone is bigger than the box.

Check pirateship for cheaper shipping through ups.