2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ e-4ORCE AWD | $56k MSRP | 18/10k | 8.5% Off MSRP | $14,145 Incentives | $700 down | $179/mo

Incentives are based on the zip-code of where you plan to register the vehicle.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Honestly, that’s way too much down.

The dealer isn’t even discounting 2%

They should be at least around 8%, we’ve seen as dealers discounting 12%

Good call moving the thread @z0lt3c

@Lauferc1 check the first post in this thread for an Evolve+ discount in Vermont as a guide.

1 Like

Discount before rebates almost doesn’t exist. Making that large down payment - your risk loosing if you total the car. It’s a slim change but I did that 6 months into the lease with deer help.

3 Likes

There is at least $1000 in dealer cash available, maybe even $2000 depending on the stock, even before any actual discounting from the dealer would take hold.

2 Likes

Thank you.

So basically i just have to work them on the msrp discount.

All else checks out?

Like I said inreally dont mind 4800 down, I get the risk, but its fine. If i can save a bit its np.

You think i should just find a dealer that has the one i want it in stock and work them?

Or make this dealer get the car and work them on the msrp?

I couldn’t do the math on the rebates, and I know Vermont has great state rebates.

But it should be $11355 in Nissan incentives plus whatever other incentives (loyalty, Vermont rebate, etc…) you qualify for.

Then you’re working the MSRP to get that as low as you can. There should be at least $2000 off MSRP that the dealer gets for free from Nissan as dealer cash.

As for which car or dealer, you’re running out of clock potentially as this 18mo lease special expires on Jan 31 and we don’t know what the Feb specials will look like.

1 Like

Thanks so much.

I am having him send me a list of the rebates so i can double check all. I dont get all of Vt because of my income. But i think i get $2500 state ev, and $2300 electric company. Getting me to $15,500 in rebates total. I also dont get loyalty $1000.

I will check about 2k dealer cash.

I will work him on msrp discount at 10%.

1 Like

If you will get all these rebates together they would have to pay You to drive the car. LOL.

1 Like

Btw, do we need to setup a Off-Ramp topic of what to do with that free wall charger?
Because I will get it but I have to idea what to do with it since I already have one installed. Anyone tired to sell it?

1 Like

All set, good idea!

Wow! I’m honestly surprised there’s zero factory tint on this. The Ariya was the first EV I wanted though Nissan hates Pennsylvanians. Lowest lease rate in PA was nearly $600/m.

Went with an Ioniq 5 which I’m loving and was surprised to see 15% tint on the rear windows. Just had the sides matched a few days ago.

Are you basing these statements on broker offerings or what dealers quoted you? Big difference.

Various dealers in and out of PA. From what I gather, all of these ariya deal posts are for NY CT and NJ. Pa doesn’t qualify for any nissan offerings.

I spoke to dealers who never sold a single ariya and just wanted it gone. In my region they can’t give them away.

They will if they will be open to out state lease, especially from NJ with no sales tax.

Don’t you need to get inside NJ to qualify for NJ EV rebate or it’s not applicable in this case?

The rebate, which is point-of-sale only at NJ dealers, ran out of funds for the fiscal year.

The sales tax exemption applies to any new or used zero emissions vehicle and doesn’t need to be bought in the state.

1 Like

When does it restart for NJ? It is not aligned with calendar year?

To clarify, the vehicle needs to be registered in NJ

2 Likes

No, it goes with the fiscal year, so July 2024. I’m waiting too :slight_smile:

1 Like