What SUVs are leasing well?

Alfa Romeo Stelvio’s are low priced (relatively)

1 Like

did you reach out on an xc90? with strong equity in the trade, they should not be in the 600s.

1 Like

Actually did not inquire about the XC90’s…since they are the more expensive of the bunch we never even bothered. Do they lease better than the 40’s and 60’s? Even with the equity, the dealership we dealt with here in CT came back in the 700’s for an XC60 with the equity so i stopped there.

Now is the time to grab one.

xc90s are cheaper than xc60s. at least they were last month. i havent looked at this month’s programs yet.

Alfa and Maserati are being sold/leased below invoice. I was getting quotes on a base Levante of around $900 mo on a 36/10k with about $7k paid at signing. $86k MSRP

That is atrocious.

4 Likes

The residual on the Levante is 49%, not so good but cheaper than I could find on a similar lease of a BMW X3 M40i or Audi SQ5 or X5

The immediate answer to your question is “nothing.” No luxury SUV is leasing well right now.

So your options are to wait. Do nothing beyond hoping things get better. Which there isn’t really much evidence to suggest it will.

Or you can be proactive. Order something. It will probably take the time between now and December for your order to be delivered.

RV and MF usually cannot be locked that long. Only the selling price can. So order something you’d be comfortable financing as well as leasing, depending on which way the numbers align at delivery.

1 Like

The Grand Cherokee 4xe has incentivized programs this month that are an exception to this rule. Can get into a fairly luxuryish PHEV suv and lock in the RV/MF on an order at the moment.

Q: Best higher end SUV to lease at the moment?

A: no

2 Likes

but it’s fine when it’s on an x3m40 or a glc43 or something?? that’s decent for a levante

Yes but it’s a Levante. A car best described as “Made for the Chinese market”

Most prominent feature: dead pedal

Is GC 4xe better than GC for buying? Price differs quite a lot. I’m debating between GC/MDX/XC60

I am in a similar situation. My current lease , 2019 Infinity QX60 is past maturity on the lease and I was told I cannot get any additional extension. I am getting lease numbers on a comparable QX in the mid 900’s after tax and fees in NY, more than double my current payment. Financing puts me over 1K for 72 months. I am having a very tough time finding a reasonably priced SUV that seats 7. I am going to check out the VW Atlas and GX 460 as possible options. tough market for sure.

1 Like

The more you can afford to wait, the better the deals will be. Already you can see a broker posting Audis and Toyotas at invoice. A few months ago, Audis had adms. So as long as fed doesn’t start doing 1 point hikes, you are in a good position for end of year clearance. FCA is back to double digit discount for some products.

Since you have time, your best bet is to order a car and not shop for anything on the lot.

In this segment, I’d just go with a GC 4xe. With your $6k equity, it’ll bring your payments well below $500 a month.

You prob won’t get anything else in this segment at that payment .

Agreed. And with 7500 applied and 6-7% off from brokers here it’s the best deal for a nice ride albeit not from a high end nameplate

If we ordered a GC 4XE last month can we lock that RV/MF now, or do we need to cancel and reorder? Also, where did you see this?