What is your dream daily driver?

F it, Porsche 918 wessiach and a Rimac Concept 2 for the hippies.

2 Likes

Seeā€¦ now weā€™re talking! Neither are ā€œdaily driversā€ but F it! Lol

1 Like

Agree to disagree. We are talking about dream Daily not just a dream car. In most cases you canā€™t daily Bugatti

Iā€™d daily a Chiron

1 Like

There is a YouTube video with the dude doing grocery run in his Koeniggseg

1 Like

Not expecting Exotics. Iā€™m just saying that there are plenty better cars that you can daily that are better than 3 series and x3s. Even SUVs. You tell me a G-wagon or something, thatā€™s special.

1 Like

I suspect a lot of people here are driving enthusiasts. So SUVs, and especially G wagon is not that appealing. Or letā€™s say you live in NYC, parking G would be a nightmare

Relative old age.

Anything I have to sit down IN (as opposed to moving across), anything w/ an overly hard ride, anything that has a lot of noise (every time I hear a Lambo or Ferrari drive by, the first thing I think is, ā€œThat would seriously annoy the sh*t out of me after about 30 minsā€), anything that doesnā€™t have a relatively large gas tank (b/c I also dream about not having to stop by a gas station frequently), anything that screams, ā€œLook at me! I am RICH!ā€, and anything that doesnā€™t carry all the bougie stuff I dream about ainā€™t cuttinā€™ it. :smiley:

1 Like

But that gas mileage, hybrid v8 makes everything better with HOV lanes /s.

Land Rover Defender X. Havenā€™t seen one, havenā€™t driven one, but I want that as a daily driver :rofl:

2 Likes

This is an very very fun car. depreciates like crazy tho

1 Like

A cheaper payment on a more powerful engine than my current 530iā€¦ hey its a dream after all :rofl:

Edition 1 E-Tronā€¦ wait :grin:

Mercedes S-560 for sure. I love everything about them!

1 Like

Phantom EWB, along with a literal daily driver.

1 Like

Initially anyways, for a 10-15yo car a 997 Turbo has held up amazingly well, especially if equipped with a 6MT.

Dream daily driver: 991 GT3 6MT or Vantage AMR 7MT

But if it needs to accommodate a car seat to truly be a daily driver: CT5-V Blackwing 6MT (when it comes out that is)
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/2021-cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-rendering-1586443823.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.979xh;0,0&resize=640:*

1 Like

Your dream car has to exist outside Muskā€™s dreamsā€¦

taycan is a solid choice.

5 Likes

Would definitely be in my garage, but not as a daily

People say the FF is the most daily-able Ferrari. I didnā€™t choose the GTC4 because the FF is priced around the same as the RS6 Avant and E63 wagon, except itā€™s used :sweat_smile: