What is your dream daily driver?

I know there is a topic about you dream car, this is a little different. Which car are you ready to love every day, not just on fun weekends?

I probably have to start with myself. I’ll be picking between 2 very different characters: full Range Rover and Upcoming Audi RS6

Toughy, probably a full spec RS7, or a CLS, or an Alfa Giulia quad.

1 Like

It’s too bad that Alfa couldn’t figure out how to put the b pillar in a reasonable place

2 Likes

S60 T8 Polestar

Audi Sport Quattro would be nice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am going to aim or dream higher since it’s free!
911 Turbo S or Ferrari Gtc4Lusso.

1 Like

My dream daily driver would be the one I lease for $99 a month or lower.Free would be even nicer.

8 Likes

Frequent and reliable public transit in Los Angeles, plus safe and convenient bike boulevards.

If the interim, a C63 sedan or a Cayman GTS or 997.2 Carrera S would be very nice. Plus an XC40 Recharge for errands.

6 Likes

I see you are looking for Hyundai Ionic…

M5 Competition

2 Likes

I know a dealer offering CLS for ~$700/m +tax

992 Targa GTS

3 Likes

2 and 3 are a dead heat. Also the BRG with tan interior is a must for the FF.

Yes, I’ve probably thought about this way too much.

8 Likes

S class coupe.

1 Like

I think you are cheating here. You basically picked a sports car and beater upper. I was asking about dream daily driver… it’s not xc40 , is it?

1 Like

Put it this way. Somebody gives you any FREE car for 3 years, and you are not allowed to have another car or rent another car. Which one would you pick?

1 Like

New Tesla roadster. :grin:

Or a fully loaded Taycan Turbo S.

2 Likes

E450 wagon w/ lots of Designo options and acoustic glass. :slight_smile: I think the E63 would be too harsh.

1 Like

I must configure the 992 online at least 2x a week :pleading_face:

11 Likes